• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Dolphins (Cetaceans)

Which Cetacean Would You Make Love With?

• Bottlenose Dolphin

Votes: 475 58.1%
  • Rizzo's Dolphin

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Pacific White-Sided Dolphin

Votes: 35 4.3%
  • Beluga

Votes: 29 3.5%
  • Pilot Whale

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Orca

Votes: 211 25.8%
  • False Killer Whale

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Spinner Dolphin

Votes: 22 2.7%
  • Vaquita

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Hector's Dolphin

Votes: 10 1.2%

• Total voters
She's not my pet, she is my lover. She is also wild, and we have sex in the shallow water (2-3 feet deep) belly to belly.

If one wants to get into a sexual relationship with a wild dolphin, how would they go about doing it? It seems that trying to get into a relationship with a wild dolphin may be complicated and unpredictable.

Also, is geography a factor? Is it easier to form a relationship with a dolphin in certain places (such as Hawaii, the Bahamas, the Maldives, etc.) or in certain geographic features (such as bays, coves, etc.)? Is it all a matter of luck? Also, considering that a sexual relationship with a wild dolphin happens in public, how does one not get caught?

Also, how does one find dolphin(s) in the first place? On BF, some people said they went to the beach many times and never saw a single dolphin while they were there.

If one wants to get into a sexual relationship with a wild dolphin, how would they go about doing it? It seems that trying to get into a relationship with a wild dolphin may be complicated and unpredictable.

Also, is geography a factor? Is it easier to form a relationship with a dolphin in certain places (such as Hawaii, the Bahamas, the Maldives, etc.) or in certain geographic features (such as bays, coves, etc.)? Is it all a matter of luck? Also, considering that a sexual relationship with a wild dolphin happens in public, how does one not get caught?

Also, how does one find dolphin(s) in the first place? On BF, some people said they went to the beach many times and never saw a single dolphin while they were there.
Being in a relationship with a dolphin (wild or otherwise) requires a lot of your time, as assuming if one has already developed a strong emotional bond with one, and neglected to see their dolphin lover on a week by week basis, can not only hurt the dolphin emotionally, but can actually be fatal for dolphin as they will fall into a deep depression, refuse to eat, and die of a broken heart. And nobody wants that. Being romantically involved with a dolphin is complicated and unpredictable. That is why it is vital that if you are going into, or have already started a relationship with a dolphin, you be prepared to anything that can possibly happen.

I prevent myself from being caught by meeting Sarah in largely uninhibited areas of beachline, and either extremely early in the morning, or late at night.

Also, a relationship with a dolphin shouldn't be (however very important and fulfilling it may be) just about the sex. What's most important is your willingness to take time out of your busy day and just be there for him or her. Because the more you two share each others company, the more inseparable you to will become. And that is a beautiful feeling.

I'm curious..just *how* does one meet a wild dolphin in the first place ? Not just seeing them..but getting up close and personal. Do *they* approach you ? From all I've read..dolphins are pod animals..but there are some, that for one reason or another seem to have no companions. Are these the ones likely to approach and interact ?

I'm curious..just *how* does one meet a wild dolphin in the first place ? Not just seeing them..but getting up close and personal. Do *they* approach you ? From all I've read..dolphins are pod animals..but there are some, that for one reason or another seem to have no companions. Are these the ones likely to approach and interact ?
Q: How does one meet a wild dolphin?
A: Luck and patience.
Q: Do they approach you?
A: It is vital that you let them approach you first.

Q: It’s not just lone dolphins that associate themselves with people, it’s pod dolphins as well. But usually more often than not the ones who associated themselves with too many people were murdered.

Q: How does one meet a wild dolphin?
A: Luck and patience.
Q: Do they approach you?
A: It is vital that you let them approach you first.

Q: It’s not just lone dolphins that associate themselves with people, it’s pod dolphins as well. But usually more often than not the ones who associated themselves with too many people were murdered.

Are there any particular dolphin "hotspots" where the chance of seeing a dolphin is high? Places in the U.S. that come to mind are Hawaii, California, Florida, and perhaps a few U.S. territories. Outside the U.S., I've heard some parts of Australia have a lot of dolphins.

Hello cetaceaphiles! My first post on the new zooville, finally made an account and wanted to say hi here first since I love dolphins so much.
I'll have a chance to see some captive ones in a few days, which is exicting but also kinda sad. I'll only be watching, not touching since I don't feel comfortable paying for such a thing, or giving money to organizations which keep captives without serious rehabbing. Still, I'll be able to watch them do their thing and be the beautiful, elegant and intelligent animals they are.

Are there any particular dolphin "hotspots" where the chance of seeing a dolphin is high? Places in the U.S. that come to mind are Hawaii, California, Florida, and perhaps a few U.S. territories. Outside the U.S., I've heard some parts of Australia have a lot of dolphins.
I don't know of too many "dolphin hotspots" in the world. You'll have to do your own research on that.

Hilton Head SC has a small harbor for yachts. Years ago I would always see a pod of dolphins working it in the afternoon. They herded fish into the harbor and then pinned them up against the shore. Feeding places like that (coves etc.) would seem a good place to start.

My cousin took a tour to see and swim with wild dolphins. The tour people always fed them to make sure they would come around. When my cousin was trying to climb the ladder back into the boat, a male dolphin got between her and the ladder and started thrusting on her! Maybe those tours would be another place to start. Find out where these pods are and take your own boat out after the tour left.

Back