• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Dolphins (Cetaceans)

Which Cetacean Would You Make Love With?

• Bottlenose Dolphin

Votes: 475 58.1%
  • Rizzo's Dolphin

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Pacific White-Sided Dolphin

Votes: 35 4.3%
  • Beluga

Votes: 29 3.5%
  • Pilot Whale

Votes: 6 0.7%
  • Orca

Votes: 211 25.8%
  • False Killer Whale

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Spinner Dolphin

Votes: 22 2.7%
  • Vaquita

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Hector's Dolphin

Votes: 10 1.2%

• Total voters
I used to go on a website a while ago, (it's not defunct) which had a collection of Dolphin videos
That was very good. I think some of them included someone using a little plastic or glass thing as a dildo on the dolphin
It's unfortunate the site doesn't work anymore.

I used to go on a website a while ago, (it's not defunct) which had a collection of Dolphin videos
That was very good. I think some of them included someone using a little plastic or glass thing as a dildo on the dolphin
It's unfortunate the site doesn't work anymore.
Little glass thing? You mean the legendary dolph test tube video? I'm attaching the full series because why not! These are some of the most lovely and sensual dolohin videos I've ever seen. The little humming, his playing with her flippers and rubbing all over. It's beautiful. These are the best quality versions I've run into, but the little unregistered logo in the corner makes me think there is an even better version out there somewhere...

Attachments

• DOLPH-01.AVI
    94.1 MB · Views: 3,281
  • Dolph-02.avi
    35.1 MB · Views: 1,978
  • Dolph-03.avi
    83.9 MB · Views: 1,690
  • Dolph-04.avi
    53.3 MB · Views: 1,865
I do believe that's the first true penetration pic to properly hit the net.
Although it looks really real, I was always told it was a fake. Do you know if it is or not?
The video you uploaded is a lower quality version of Dolph-04.avi. You might want to grab the better one for your archives!

Reactions: 6k9
Little glass thing? You mean the legendary dolph test tube video? I'm attaching the full series because why not! These are some of the most lovely and sensual dolohin videos I've ever seen. The little humming, his playing with her flippers and rubbing all over. It's beautiful. These are the best quality versions I've run into, but the little unregistered logo in the corner makes me think there is an even better version out there somewhere...

Awesome thanks

Finally made an account on here myself. Great to see a nice interest here. Especially with Yahoo Groups closing and BF gone (good riddance to them), my only place has to be has been on Telegram. Nice to have a forum-style place to be too! And some great discussions in here.

So, first of all, CetaceanLover23, awesome to hear that you're one of the few who have been able to cultivate such a lovely relationship. It really is a difficult task. I wish I could be by the water often enough for regular interactions with dolphins. I still intend on getting trained in scuba and next summer will strive to actually go out on dolphin excusions and such. But Florida tends to be a little restrictive on dolphin interactions in the wild. So you're left trying to do so on your own if you want to go for it. I assume it's similarly restrictive in most of the other states as well.

Will be looking forward to more discussions on this topic. I've been around a rather. I remember when Dolph's yahoo group was thriving back in it's heyday. Decided to make my name here different than the one I've usually gone by though. :)

Finally made an account on here myself. Great to see a nice interest here. Especially with Yahoo Groups closing and BF gone (good riddance to them), my only place has to be has been on Telegram. Nice to have a forum-style place to be too! And some great discussions in here.

So, first of all, CetaceanLover23, awesome to hear that you're one of the few who have been able to cultivate such a lovely relationship. It really is a difficult task. I wish I could be by the water often enough for regular interactions with dolphins. I still intend on getting trained in scuba and next summer will strive to actually go out on dolphin excusions and such. But Florida tends to be a little restrictive on dolphin interactions in the wild. So you're left trying to do so on your own if you want to go for it. I assume it's similarly restrictive in most of the other states as well.

Will be looking forward to more discussions on this topic. I've been around a rather. I remember when Dolph's yahoo group was thriving back in it's heyday. Decided to make my name here different than the one I've usually gone by though. :)
Welcome to the new club :)
I was active on the old Yahoo Group too. Looking back, that place was like a puddle, but boy did it feel like an open world back then as a young and new internet denizen! Still to this day though, I have never so much as touched a dolphin. Learning scuba and going out looking for some friendly 'phins is pretty attractive to me, but I don't love anywhere near water you'd expect to find dolphins in. I might have to move so making trips out is easier than taking a flight.

Welcome to the new club :)
I was active on the old Yahoo Group too. Looking back, that place was like a puddle, but boy did it feel like an open world back then as a young and new internet denizen! Still to this day though, I have never so much as touched a dolphin. Learning scuba and going out looking for some friendly 'phins is pretty attractive to me, but I don't love anywhere near water you'd expect to find dolphins in. I might have to move so making trips out is easier than taking a flight.
I was only 1-5 years old at the time of the Yahoo groups prime. What was it like?

I was only 1-5 years old at the time of the Yahoo groups prime. What was it like?
It wasn't very active, but conversation and content did flow a bit. A few messages per day, like a forum. All of the content from it is posted across the net now.
I've heard that the real hayday was back on some MUD game where people would role play as dolphins a lot. This was in like the 90s though. I had no internet access until the 2000s, and I didn't discover others like me for a few more years.

It wasn't very active, but conversation and content did flow a bit. A few messages per day, like a forum. All of the content from it is posted across the net now.
I've heard that the real hayday was back on some MUD game where people would role play as dolphins a lot. This was in like the 90s though. I had no internet access until the 2000s, and I didn't discover others like me for a few more years.
It seems as though there were a lot more videos than are publicly available, correct?

Nah. It's all floated off. There are rumors of much more content, but maybe it would have ruined even more lives if released. If so, I'm glad it didn't. I don't want to see my fellow dolphin lovers struck down by ignorant people.
True.

Nah. It's all floated off. There are rumors of much more content, but maybe it would have ruined even more lives if released. If so, I'm glad it didn't. I don't want to see my fellow dolphin lovers struck down by ignorant people.

Pretty much. I do believe there are probably more videos that were created, but were not released. I know that there were a few vids of Dolphs back on the Yahoo Group days that weren't supposed to get uploaded to the internet, but they did anyway. Though I heard that part secondhand. Should have sent him an email asking about it back when that was a new news kind of item, but didn't. He would take "special requests" and such for videos and things like that. I don't actually know how many may or may not have actually been done though. While I'd love to be able to find more content, I've at least been witness to the existence of some videos that definitely are not out in the public. And it's understandable why it isn't. Well, at least with captive cetaceans and whatnot. They're pretty easy to identify without some big video editing and whatnot.

Back