• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do you think you would date someone from this group?

The right person, the right situation for both of us, I don’t see why not.
If they were goal oriented and are actively trying to better themselves and move forward in life, heck yeah.

Yeah I totally would. One of my favorite experiences what getting to actually meet up with a woman from zoosbook back in the day. It would be great to meet someone again.

I am curious if there was an actual interested number of group members that would want to find a partner on here. Onewho would want a significant other that truly loves animals as much as they do?
Guess it would depend on chemistry, interests, and future relationship desires. But yes, I would consider it if all aligned.

I mean im pretty sure anyone would we all get to share our full likes and dislikes and its is a pretty heavy secret to keep from the world and to find someone with the same interest then getting to know them more sharing more yeah thats a green light for anyone im sure

I mean im pretty sure anyone would we all get to share our full likes and dislikes and its is a pretty heavy secret to keep from the world and to find someone with the same interest then getting to know them more sharing more yeah thats a green light for anyone im sure
I definitely would, Yeah. This seems like a no-brainer to me and I would even say is the goal of many people here.

A relationship is supposed to be the one place you can be open and as you say it's a heavy burden to bear, but many people here will likely take the secret to their grave.

I would definitely date someone from here no questions especially if she's short, cute and easy to talk with 😌😌

Reactions: HWW
Back