• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Do you let youre dog sleep on the bed with you?

Yep. They see their owner as either a pack leader or a motherly figure and they obviously get comfort when they are in close proximity, so why have it any other way? :)

I toss and turn a lot when I sleep so they rarely stay for longer than 15 minutes. If my older boy jumps up as I go to bed I try my best to stay still and keep him around as long as possible but as soon as I readjust he grumbles and leaves to go curl up on the guest bed lmao. My girl is the opposite she's only in bed in the morning to be a pest and make sure I'm awake way too early.

If you have a large breed dog do you let him sleep with you on the bed? What about the hair and smell? Does he wake you up in the middle of the night?
when i had my boyo always yes, he was suuuuper chill come nighttime, like he understood it lol

The dog always sleeps in the bed, but with me or my daughter. He has his own playpen but he only takes naps there during the day.

I have the few times I got Bud with me. I let him cuddle up when he wants, but he also likes his own place too.
I have a friend, who is into it with her Dane, and they tend to sleep together a lot more.

I can't imagine a day or night without them in the bed with me. Boots cuddling up before bed, Red waking up and crawling over to me so I can nibble on his ears/rub his belly, and Thumper farting off in the corner. I like how they smell, and were just a bunch of dirty boys anyhow. I do wash the sheets, and blankets though. Sometimes the boys as well!

If you have a large breed dog do you let him sleep with you on the bed? What about the hair and smell? Does he wake you up in the middle of the night?
There used to be a cat in the house and I'd let her sleep on the bed sometimes. I've been woken a couple times when she started wandering around the room knocking things over, or she wanted to leave. There was never any hair nor smell. It was really nice

There used to be a cat in the house and I'd let her sleep on the bed sometimes. I've been woken a couple times when she started wandering around the room knocking things over, or she wanted to leave. There was never any hair nor smell. It was really nice
Cats aren't the best companions for sleeping, since they are nocturnal animals, unlike dogs.

They don't sleep with me because I need a quiet night and it's hard when they try to lick you the cock during the night. But I have a huge coach in bed position and we sleep together every afternoon and every night when we watch tv. For the cleaning is like the rest of the house regular and normal

My Saint Bernard girl spends the first 30 minutes of the night cuddling with me in bed then she moves to the floor next to my bed

And the hair and smell are no problem it’s called a vacuum and a washing machine
My saint does exactly the same haha
He’s always happy to lay on the bed next to me all day but the second it’s lights out he will cuddle for 30 mins then move to the floor

Back