Do you let youre dog sleep on the bed with you?

On occasion mine will hop onto the bed for a nap, but otherwise she will only stay for 10 minutes or so. She spent most nights on the bed as a puppy, though. I miss it!

She's a huskyso lots of hair! I just make sure to vacuum and clean regularly, and do laundry often. She doesn't smell at all and is quite clean besides the shedding. Black fabric is a myth.

They definitely sleep on the bed, most of the time they are on the covers nestled up against my lower back/upper butt area. As part of they family they are allowed to be on the furniture. The hair and smell don't bother us all that much. They do get up in the middle of the night and get off the bed if they get hot or snuggle in if it's cold.

My dog used to eep on the floor next to my bed in the warmer months, but would sneak under the duvet with me in the winter. I lived it as he kept me toasty warm lying next to me 😀

I've got a blanket on half my bed, the coat I wore a whole bunch on part of it as well, she sleeps curled up next to me usually. That or she lays on top of me, sometimes I'll tuck her in with my own blanket just for comfort reasons as she gets anxious sometimes when I go for work. She's also got a blanket on the floor by my desk where she lays when I'm on my desktop. I don't mind that with her breed type, she sheds a lot and it does get a little annoying to clean but I love her too much to care.

Sure, I have a 90lb gsd that, aside from his breath and farts, does not smell bad. Also he sheds very little, which is a bonus. He will sometimes jump into bed, depending on his mood I guess. I'm still puzzled as to how he can jump onto/off the bed during the night without waking me, being the clumsy, non-stealthy lump of fluff that he is...
Outdoors however, he will always demand to sleep in the tent with me, or partially on top of my sleeping bag in the open, sticking to me like a leech. Which is absolutely peachy if he's soaking wet :gsd_wink:

Yes, I let my dog sleep with me. He used to sleep in a crate but then I started letting him sleep on his bed in my room and it just turned into him starting to sleep with me and I could not imagine it any other way. The fur stinks sometimes but I jus make sure to clean my sheets alot.

I have let our dogs sleep with me in bed in the past but the new pup prefers to sleep at the foot of the bed or on the cooler tiles in the hall depending on the weather. I miss having a furry bed heater.

Your
My dog usually has full reign of the house and chooses to sleep with me. He’s a heavy sleeper, so doesn’t usually wake up if I sleep poorly—because I’m not worried about waking him up in the night, I usually sleep pretty well! I also really like the smell of my doggo, so that’s a plus for me, as long as he hasn’t rolled any anything nasty.
Your rigth, i love falling asleep next to my guy. He smell great. But he doesnt stay with me all night. I think it's because he's to warm. It might be ridiculous but i beleive he come in the bed with me until fall asleep because he knows i like it.

My dog always sleep near me. But too much hot to cuddle more than 10 min exept when i wash him. I love his hair and his odour for me it's a turn on 🥰 and i have a vuccum and a washing machine too lol. 13 year later it's the same than the first

Back