• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Okay, going to do some work, quick shower at one factory, then back to Li-Batteries (read this in the voice of Mortal Kombat's "Fatality").
Wishing you all a good day / night, see you later! (y)

Here are a few more AI directed ones from other artists which I find particularly well rendered:

Shuffur - Borzoi.jpgShuffur - Good Girls 1.jpgShuffur - Good Girls 2.jpgShuffur - Good Girls 4.jpgTerraraptor - Volunteering Wolf Girls.jpg

Thanks, my floofy fox with the hounds! 🦊
Welcome back, @Mare Lover 1975 ! ❤️

Decided not to drive into company for showering but instead just washed me with the garden hose (at 8 degree celsius), it worked. Not really enjoyable at 4 AM, anyway..

Had no interest in biking around as it rains a bit.

Let's see, 4 AM, battery now? Or some organizing first? Hmm. Always stuff to do which I don't really find motivation for, but that's life.

Hello @caboose , how's it going? (y)
Your "personal interest" came in my mind and I experimented with keywords.
There's quite a bit of "fitting" feral/anthro imagery, but it is not that easy to filter out.

That second to last one... guy buried in the GSD female :chefskiss:

Also things are good. I am winding down about to go to bed soon. Its been a good weekend I somehow wish it could be longer though.

Also things are good. I am winding down about to go to bed soon. Its been a good weekend I somehow wish it could be longer though.

That's understandable, I wish you a great night! We have here right now 6 AM on Monday morning, as such I don't need to go to bed. :ROFLMAO:
Wonderful that you had a good weekend! (y)

That second to last one... guy buried in the GSD female :chefskiss:

There are a few with only "slightly" overly exaggerated details. As well as basically all sorts of somewhat imaginary copulation types between any race, lol.

Gshepanon - Houndoom Female On Human Male.jpgHellowhatisthis - Felid Female On Human Male.jpgProtokebab - Human Male On GSD Female.jpgCattoriHanzo - Fox-Dog Female On Human Male.jpg

That's understandable, I wish you a great night! We have here right now 6 AM on Monday morning, as such I don't need to go to bed. :ROFLMAO:

There are a few with only "slightly" overly exaggerated details. As well as basically all sorts of somewhat imaginary copulation types between any race, lol.

Have a nice night. Also exaggerated details are not all that bad. I mean if I want to look at the real thing Ill look at the real thing. A bit of reality bending in my art is kind of fun for me.

*Vrrrrrrrrrrrr.... vrrrriiiiiiiiiiii.. vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

I love ultrasonic toothbrushes. For brushing teeth, you know? Not for any other use. :ROFLMAO:
leto_wrrr.gif
Who doesn't like good vibrations?
The song "Good Vibrations" was actually inspired by something Mike Nesmith's mother said about dogs. Namely that they're good judges of character due to the "good vibrations" they pick up.

I am fascinated by my own shortcomings. Got really pissed that a thread is locked because I wanted to correct an extremely polite and friendly user (@knotjen ) for not using ö and ü when writing a band name.
But I still fully understand that her using the 'mericah alphabet is not wrong in any way, shape or form, I still have an erge to do it big enough to actually @ her here.

For information, @knotjen I still think you rock and are an amazing person, even if you skipped the dotts above the letters.

Back