• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

I wanted to correct an extremely polite and friendly user (@knotjen ) for not using ö and ü when writing a band name.
Mötley Crüe !
I'm going to spell it Mãh-lêê Krøö from now on, just to make MrsShemon's head spin! 😉😈

@FloofyNewfie : You had edited the posting in which you quoted me, was it not that important?
Nah. I made a post stating that I appreciate all the smut, but also stated that by posting so many at a time it was using up all the newly posted material, which means that the next 69 becomes harder to find smut for, since new smut is often in short supply. But, then I opened up E621/E6AI and realized that the smut you had posted wasn't all brand new. So I'm like, eh, nevermind.

Ahh, understandable - Yes, it was quite a bit of smut including new ones. 🐕
Mostly I am offline or busy on the 69-postings, as such it shouldn't limit other users selection of smut that much, hopefully. (y)

But I know the struggle with specific interests, feral female canids with realistic proportions are unfortunately quite limited compared to the total amount. With the AI generation it's at least growing by a few pictures a day. (y)

But I know the struggle with specific interests, feral female canids with realistic proportions are unfortunately quite limited compared to the total amount. With the AI generation it's at least growing by a few pictures a day. (y)
Indeed, realistic proportions are very rare to come by. There's been many times where a piece looks nice, but then something in them ruins them, like a cookie the size of a pancake.

ddd45186b4e0dd110b504a63bd7b67f6.jpg

This would be an otherwise nice piece, but damn does that cookie ruin the whole thing! 😔

But yeah, at least AI is making it a bit easier to find new smut, instead of having to post reruns of old smut that's already been posted in this thread 5 or 6 times in the past, when the newer ones dry up.

.. like a cookie the size of a pancake. ..
.. This would be an otherwise nice piece, but damn does that cookie ruin the whole thing! 😔 ..

Exactly.. if I see such drawings I have to fight hard not to put a proper ICD-10 diagnostic code and treatment analysis below it. 🤷‍♂️

In this case it would be ICD-10 CM-2024 N76.2 or N76.4. 🤔

Suggestion would be antibiotics, an inflammation-treatment and potentially a surgical removal and labor analysis of any abscess-related growth.

"Taking the whole thing in the mouth" would in this case result in possible secondary infections on the mouth-sided person or at least no improving of the illness. 👨‍⚕️ It's probably no allergy as the cause as it is too clearly separated from the non-inflammated area.

Last edited:

Indeed, if either of my doggy girls had a cookie that looked like that, I'd be rushing them to the vet ASAP.

It kinda reminds me of that stupid post with the little brown chihuahua looking dog on her back with the cookie the size of a small fist. You can just tell she has some sort of infection going on, the poor thing. But every once in awhile you'll get some ignorant moron that'll post it and say "OmG dis is hawt!" probably not realizing that the dog in the photo is very much in danger and probably in quite a bit of pain. ☹️

Absolutely.. No dog in heat gets a vaginal protrusion of this size without the reasons being either abusive BDSM measures of a mechanical sort or infection- / tumor-related health problems.

If a female dog has an uterine tract infection or one further upwards (kidneys, bladder, uterus itself => pyometra), the cookie can swell up to immense sizes, but it doesn't exactly look "healthy". Same goes for fungi- or bacteria-related issues.

In reality the most loosely visible outer area would be by a big size short fur dog like Great Danes, which were astray for years and had multiple puppies. Then you would've "stretched" tissue, that's normal. But even in this case not looking comparable to what some images present (or ill dogs which people post about.. without even thinking twice how unrealistic it is to have a healthy dog with this swelling size!).

Such strays could look interesting, but most just look "torn". Stressed, abused (even by other strays) and wishing for peace.. without having dangers 24/7 around them, without having to hunt in scrapyards and wastelands or human areas for remains.

With very small dogs (basically wrongly bred goals, as they're rarely healthy - same goes for giant breeds like Giant Alaskan Malamutes) the ratio of their in-heat or aroused cookie to the body can be bigger, that's normal. Same goes for the male dog's phallus size related to their body length. But it surely doesn't take 80% of the backside area. 🤦‍♂️

Ah, now I get it, the emote. (Your "6" is on the head, right now. :ROFLMAO: )

Yes, quite cold and rainy. Should stop (the rain) for around 2-3 hours, then rain again a bit.. then it shouldn't rain until tomorrow (it's 6 AM right now). But the weather is neither sunny nor enjoyable. Lots of clouds and such. Hm.

Still have to work a while in my camp today. That's why warm clothes are needed - or very spicy food! 🥵 🌶️

And beforehand I have to wrap up a parcel, finish a bureaucratic writing, hmm. Go shopping? Might be needed, groceries..
I might cook today evening on my outdoor camp stove. Let's see how the weather is, then.

Off now, later, wishing you floofs a good time! 🦮

Last edited:
Back