• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

There's quite the difference between "vibrations" and "contractions", as well as "twitching".
I don't really like vibrating things on my sexual organs, it's just of no effect for me. I like warm, wet and contracting, twitching female dogs, absolutely.

But a dog doesn't "vibrate". :ROFLMAO: ⏰
Imagine your female dog waking you by starting to go *brrrrrrrrrvRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!* - whole bed and everything falls out of order. :ROFLMAO:

You just don't have one of those new vibrating breeds.

You're correct! I thought about building my derivation of a SkyNet-dog (or -wolf) with platinum silicone coat (furred one, for sure!) and self-defense systems embedded in the reproductive organs, which as well can be as lifelike as wished for (temperature, wetness, suction, tightness, movements, contractions).

But on the other hand: Do you know what just the material to do this -right-, and I mean: adequately professional on a level where I could sell this product to the army to take out enemies - would cost? And the time that goes in.. *sob*

At the end it's still not alive. Still, I might give it a try. Why not? But at a later time.

If it would be able to vibrate, let's see.. :unsure:

But vibrations on my teeth are fine. Thank you Spinbrush for keeping my teeth pearly white, because white makes righ..... hold up... better stop myself there! Lol

Lol - yes, vibrations on the teeth are just perfect, that's why I am cleaning them right now. Ultrasonic rocks.

You're not dunking your face into one of these, are ya?

Not right now - did that before. You shouldn't do that for too long, the vibrations can destroy bone tissue. 🤷‍♂️

We use such cleaners in bigger variants for different aspects or tasks. They work good, if the ultrasonic modules are powerful and mounted rightfully. Else it's just 1/20th of the depth in which it cleans well.

Addendum: Hmm, I need to sell some older projects to get room and money for such a wolf project. Some more competition to Boston Dynamics Big Dog? Who knows.. Hmm.
Life would be easier with a seven-digit sum on the bank account, really. The ideas. The visions. No hassle in at least gathering their materials. Grrrr.

Last edited:

I just hear jealousy over here that I got a special vibrating dog and all these haters didn't

Exactly! 🤦‍♂️

Do you know a trowalizing machine? It's basically resembling this picture which I fished out of the .nets.

Place your dog on the middle area and leave the top open, then you've got a highly vibrating dog. Easy! (y) (But it's quite loud. Not animal ear friendly.)

Trowalizing Machine Bed.jpg

Exactly! 🤦‍♂️

Do you know a trowalizing machine? It's basically resembling this picture which I fished out of the .nets.

Place your dog on the middle area and leave the top open, then you've got a highly vibrating dog. Easy! (y) (But it's quite loud. Not animal ear friendly.)

View attachment 496798

Damn I remember seeing one of these on modern marvels a while ago. Its so weird how specialize some machines are. Just like the vibrating breeds ... no machine required just love.

Back