• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Exactly.. due to consummating too much toxic stuff. :ROFLMAO: Chocolate is toxic even for humans, just their metabolization keeps it on acceptable levels.

But not only humans, as well those rodents which lived in their vicinity for at least 50.000 years+ and are specialized on stealing / eating whichever food the humans lay to waste or leave unlocked. Mice and rats have an astonishingly high metabolizing of theobromine.

Radium Deuterium - you're writing about the weird TDF social experiments? I can only see it as a sort of experiment which actually includes the mods and admins.

Else there's no necessity to actually cause a dissonance between "clear rules", "free speech TDF" (even as "free speech" has limitations, that's for sure in regards of insults and hatemongering) and the poll.

After all.. the "burn it" voting option seems not to be meant in regards to the users, but for too off-topic waste disposal threads (regarding the forum main topics).

As such the whole "title" behavior could be concluded as a sort of "let's test if people which get a mainly negative title / rank without -any- positive effects or value would even accept, then love this title.. and how they would react / chose if there's the possibility to chose between a seemingly random ban of those with the title for a specific time or to give those useless titles up and vanish them beforehand".

And in that regard.. now.. let's say: it's weird in which aspects humans see value or meaning (and cling to). :ROFLMAO:
But I might be wrong. Who knows. 🤷‍♂️ Analytic fox analyzes.

At the end you're right with your posting. It's not exactly fair and has no reason or goal, which makes it arbitrary wasted time.

Now I'm off to bed. Wishing you floofs a good time - day, night, whatever.

Last edited:

It tastes good, one of the reasons why I packed the remaining ones into three(!) layers of plastic bags and stored them as far away in one room as possible.

Because else they wouldn't be here anymore in a few minutes. 🤷‍♂️

Oh, welcome to the lovely MareFloofer! 👋 🦄 ❤️

By the way: What's up with the posting counter? It went one number down, now backed up one number.. I am irritated and had to edit postings twice. :ROFLMAO:

Back