• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Funnily enough, I believe they are the same team that made the WickedWhims and KinkyWorld mods for the Sims 3 and Sims 4. Although, while tough to find the animations for it now, I think only the Sims 3 had bestiality animations. I have it installed on the Sims 3, and the only one I'm really interested in, male human on female dog, was pretty terrible unfortunately. It was still a fun mod to play around with, but it too a LOT of tweaking to get working correctly.

Glad to here things are going well enough, it's pretty much the same here at the Floofy household. Eh... I think I'm a little too old to go trick or treating myself. Lol. I used to hand out candy to all the kiddos, but each year less and less kids were actually showing up. Last year was a great disappointment as I bought a bag of candy and literally had 1 or 2 kids show up. Everyone's doing the "trunk-or-treating" which to me ruins the whole trick or treating spirit. 😔

Going to strangers houses and eating things they gave me is not my idea of fun lol. I’ll buy my own candy.

I have found myself enjoying passing out candy the past couple years tho. Which is odd because normally I don’t like to be around children. I guess if they’re just coming up on the porch to get candy it’s fine tho, they don’t have time to start whining and wiping boogers on things. But it’s nice to make people happy.

I guess that's the thing about growing up poor. I nor my family couldn't just go "buy candy" on a whim. Easter, Halloween, and Christmas were basically the only times in the year that I'd get a buttload of candy, and I... or rather my mom, made sure it lasted at least 3-6 months as my mother would make my brother and I ration in.

I may do the trunk or treating one of these years though. Basically it's held at my local park in my town. But it means I actually have to get up and go drive somewhere just to give stuff away for free. Nothing says dark and spooky like handing out candy from the back of my SUV in a well lit parking lot. :rolleyes:

Back