• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Yeah, I don't get it myself. If I were a normal user on a forum, got banned, and I felt the need to try to get back in... if I successfully got back in probably the first thing I'd do is take on a different persona and not do the same things as last time. But, then again, I don't think I've ever been banned from ANY website. Probably since I at least have some common sense.

Maybe the next one will be ScottishLad007. What's your name? Lad... ScottishLad. 🔫🧐

But, then again, I don't think I've ever been banned from ANY website. Probably since I at least have some common sense.
Actually, I take that back. I once mentioned that I was an atheist looking for someone that's also atheist on a dating profile many years ago, and one day I went to login and it could no longer find my user account. I tried resetting the password just to make sure I wasn't going crazy, and it told me my email wasn't in the system. It's like they straight up deleted my account from existence. No big loss. Although, it wasn't like it was some Christian dating site either like Christian Mingle. 🤷‍♂️

Hello @Daneζ , welcome back! 👋

It's like they straight up deleted my account from existence.

That might happen from time to time - either accidentally or because someone had a disliking to you(r account) and at least advanced management rights.

Because in this situation many people with such rights go the easiest way: just ban the disliked profile.. or delete it wholly (not much traces, no problem). Had experienced this actions through co-management workers two times in quite short time span. It was just personal disliking brought to a "what will he do? It's gone." Level. :ROFLMAO:

Welcome back, @rockymountaindog ! 👋

Wow i do not have the time or energy to read through those text walls

:ROFLMAO: Yes, afterwards I feel the same, somewhat. But I was demotivated. Now it's almost 4 AM again (means, I am awake since more than a whole day) and I'll quickly drive to a factory of us to take a really hot steaming shower. Afterwards: Sleeeeping.

Good night, have a good day - until next time, floofs! 👋

Back