• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

Yep, Rule34 and several other sites, but R34 as example is with a quite high percentage of weirdness, while I am more for realistic approaches of feral canids with animal genitalia. :ROFLMAO:

But with some filters it sizes down the "acceptable" to "what the duck is wrong in the mind of humans?!" ratio to at least 2:1 and there are mostly 1-3 good images per site, which I enjoy looking at.

Not even sexually, just pure entertainment due to their interestingly and appealingly drawn impressions. Did this as well in company, as shareholder and manager.. who cares? :ROFLMAO: Sitting there in business dress and looking at nicely drawn sexy images of canids.

Lol - ain't that the truth. :ROFLMAO:
I never was really interested in anthro furry drawings with human genitalia, it's resembling a human for me and they're not of interest.

Had experiences with them, but if you love female canids, then you love female canids - and you can try everything interesting once or twice - or even a few weeks, but will still just love (relationship-level for a lifetime) female canids. This includes wolves, foxes (but that's not a thing which would work sexually, as red foxes are small), spotted hyenas (a problem to keep as a pet in this country with thousands of prerequisites), jackals, coyotes (same problem as with hyenas) and so on.

That's why I mostly look for female canids in drawings. 🤷‍♂️ Even as the male ones are just as cute - they're mostly drawn with a big inflated phallus outside the sheet and that's just not needed. I would be happy with a more natural pose (and less inflated vaginas as well!).

Lol - somewhat impressive in terms of "being able to appear twice without nuking himself out of his mail account permanently while trying to verify it", but the outcome was predestined by darkness, that's true.

But it's great if your day was so far okay - mine was .. demotivated and lazy. :ROFLMAO:

Wrote a few not-as-sarcastic-as-they-should-have-been responses in threads with the idea in mind: maybe it might help someone.. but at the end I am sure some people felt more attacked even as it wasn't meant like this, than actually helped.

Yea, positive vibes are hard to effort nowadays. Dang 2020. :ROFLMAO:

1400 Legal age to purchase alcohol in the U.S.

Well, he probably used a different protonmail email. Not sure when they started doing this, but it used to be hard to create a duplicate protonmail email, as you had to at least verify the account with initially just a phone number... then a phone number or a separate email. Now you can create one without any initial verification, which kinda sucks. Because they used to have to work for it.

I'm going to guess his next username is going to be Scottishlad002. Lol
LOL! Maybe Scottishlad003, feeling frisky today! :ROFLMAO:

Some people seem to not realize the best time to stop their hopeless efforts with zero chances, I guess.. But I'm sure the mods and admins will handle it without problems, this type of "specific postings" can't stay under the radar for long, that's for sure.

Back