• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

13 double 9 single 67

Another day, another bug fix to the forum. Yay!

Next one is a 69!

Another day, another bug fix to the forum. Yay!
Oh, a double list entry.. yep, blacklists often get prioritized beforehand whitelists to save those that want to eradicate and block unwanted visitors from first checking the whitelists for exceptions (and thus re-appearing of those visitors, if it got prioritized).

Dang, bakery is closed. Aaaaarghhhh! *bites a small chunk out of our beloved blood moon*

That's great - sober partying, only a few people were clever enough to grasp a hold of such nowadays unusual decisions (the most would just drink until their body cells die in rapid numbers..). (y)

How is my Sunday treating me.. a good question. How is life or existence treating me?

Philosophic concepts of "you wish for what you don't have and learn too late what you had" meet with "you knew exactly what time leads to and wash it aside" for some parts.

Life's a weird concept of "you strive, work, invest time for a specific goal, because this goal would probably enrich others which are with you, less yourself".

After thousands of hours you're realizing: Yes - it would enrich the others, but to follow the way and establish process actually costs their time as well, you all lose time.

As such: usual Sunday morning with love and hate for the two towers of eternity.

To put effort and time to enrich others have been an ongoing struggle for most people in the entire human history.
Modern capitalism is nothing more than a newer version of a feudal society. Most often those at the top still keep the wealth and power within the family for generations.
So, unless one is born in the less than 1% of the families with true power, you are just a modern variant of peasant serving the lord of the land / top share holder.

I see it as just a continuation of what it means to be human.

Oh, that's correct, even as I didn't even think of it in this regards, as I don't "work for humans" basically.
Aside all the taxes and necessary service workers you have to consult to apply law-conform bureaucracy.

But it doesn't really resemble "what it means to be human", it's more of a "what it means to have a constructed society which advantages those in control of the settings". Same as it doesn't "mean to be human" to be the game master of a P&P role play game.

Most societies are made to control people, the masses, to find a way with lowest internal conflict and the ability to solve ultimate exterior problems with combined powers and wisdom. "Save the energy and direct it into necessary bigger goals for all".

Since around 1300-1400 it first changed into "long live monarchy!", more or less a status quo of dictatorship, then a dictatorship split in trusted family members and friends, then a form of democracy which was easy to handle, to steer.

Nowadays the goals are more or less far away from "keep them away from internal conflicts" and based on "stirring internal conflicts so as they don't unite against directive management with manipulative / selfish goals in mind, often founded by private companies".

As in the actual numbers which are to get "managed" - compared to around 100 initially, while villages and camps formed and around 1000 at a time of small, but functional mayor- or elder-regulated regions - the actual numbers of regulated people and unfortunately the amount of money to "use for them" - but in reality not so rarely "against them" - grew by multiple factors.

And there's still a level of individual greed, "worth and value" which nowadays with a country of 90 million as example is ways easier "bought" and corrupted than in a camp with 100 people, just by taking a few cents to dollars / euros of each citizens or members.

This corrupts the whole system into a level of selfish, greedy corporate-influenced shitshow, even raising as more and more people don't feel any "bond" to other humans, to the goals and a good life of those humans, a form of companionship working towards bigger goals. That was here even around 1960-1980 still existent, but got lost mostly in the last three dozen years. 🤷‍♂️

Nowadays they strive mainly for just one goal: their own comfortable, rich life. Neighbors? Family? Friends? Very rarely..

As such I wouldn't call this what it means to be human. For most people being human means just being selfish, that's all. Aside this.. they're not better than any wild hungry animal and would do the same the second it promises them a noticeable rise in their long-term comfort and power.

But this aside: What I meant initially was more linked to decisions and tasks which you set for yourself. Not someone else, no third human person, just yourself. Which are based on some increase and enjoyment in life - of someone you're with and which you wish all the best, be it a pet, a human, whatever.

You'll still lose time for or from you both if you invest it into the task, the project. At the end it all takes time out not only of your own existence, but as well out of the existence of those you do it for.

At the end: Money means not much. It doesn't grant you necessarily a longer life or more enjoyment, more fun in life. It just eases the ways to your self-dictated goals and wishes. If you change your wishes, there might be a possibility to live somewhere even without much or any of the stuff that people keep to have power (i.e. to keep you to work for those).

But surely enough this removes quite a bit of comfort from ones life. And if it's necessary for as example medical procedures.. there's a big difference in "poorer" and "richer" layers of the made-up society, that's true. Unfortunately.

I would not go so far and say that money don't give you more enjoyment. With a lot of money you can spend a big sum on things you enjoy.
I will exemplify with myself:
I really enjoy hitting the slopes with ski's and snowboard. Room to stay near such a location cost money, food is more expensive there, one needs gear and a ski pass, neither is cheap, other clothes than the regular clothes, also more expensive, bigger car to have room for all those stuff, cost of fuel.
With no money I would not be able to do what I enjoy, with a little money I would only be able to do it occasionally, but with a lot of money I would be able to do it basically when I want to.

So, with money comes the ability to do things you enjoy more often than compared to having very slim financial muscles.

That's correct, but if we stay on this personal interest and hobby: You wouldn't need more than a few thousand $s or €s per month to do this basically all the time, the whole year long.

If you want to have 2 to 3 houses in very good shape and with lots of features, even big pools and so on.. you wouldn't need more than a few thousand to maybe twenty thousand $s/€s per month to gather those in quite a small time span (around 10 years for 2-3 villas).

What I talk about is the extreme difference between the 0,7-0,8% or how much it might be nowadays and the remaining 60-70% which are quite poor, while the 30%+ are somewhat able to take a longer aspect of realizing their goals - but without going very cost-effective and saving ways to do this (as example: learn how to do it and build your goals yourself - by your hands).

And in the top ~1% there's more or less all they would need for a life with all relevant(!) features and possibilities available after some hours of "working" (mostly: "waiting for others to work so they profit from it").

A few hours. Some people make the yearly median income of a two person working household in 17 seconds. How would you actually spent this? And how would you be able to not only "show off" (that's easy and you don't even need much money for it, actually), but to enjoy those goods? They won't have time to enjoy all the goods they might gather around.

And the more they gather, the more their wealth grows, the less they actually bond emotionally with all that stuff.

This is a big loss, a grave loss I would say. If they can't bond with whatever they buy, because for them it's of no "value in their life", then how would they enjoy their time with it to the fullest? How to reflect a part of their life invested in a goal - which they did not do and as such can't really feel - while using the acquired goods?

I personally would love infinite money, yes. But I wouldn't go around and just buy any and everything I see. Because it would be a very, very hollow life, a life where there was nothing of my existence really bond to anything else of personal value to me. Nothing really touches one if you don't value it's worth. It's just "there", but never "part of your being".

At the end such people which "have just too much whenever they want it" - and I don't talk about skiing trips :ROFLMAO: - will die and not experience even the value and companionship of a quite poor person which keeps a few sled dogs and a small hut somewhere in a colder region and works together with those to fulfill life's necessities.

That's what I see as "hollow": If you don't take your time to even think twice about some decision, but just play a game with "infinite money" cheat, it will get hella boring, you'll miss half the opportunities, 100% of all emotional bonding with personally worked-on goals and so on.

That's correct, but if we stay on this personal interest and hobby: You wouldn't need more than a few thousand $s or €s per month to do this basically all the time, the whole year long.

If you want to have 2 to 3 houses in very good shape and with lots of features, even big pools and so on.. you wouldn't need more than a few thousand to maybe twenty thousand $s/€s per month to gather those in quite a small time span (around 10 years for 2-3 villas).

What I talk about is the extreme difference between the 0,7-0,8% or how much it might be nowadays and the remaining 60-70% which are quite poor, while the 30%+ are somewhat able to take a longer aspect of realizing their goals - but without going very cost-effective and saving ways to do this (as example: learn how to do it and build your goals yourself - by your hands).

And in the top ~1% there's more or less all they would need for a life with all relevant(!) features and possibilities available after some hours of "working" (mostly: "waiting for others to work so they profit from it").

A few hours. Some people make the yearly median income of a two person working household in 17 seconds. How would you actually spent this? And how would you be able to not only "show off" (that's easy and you don't even need much money for it, actually), but to enjoy those goods? They won't have time to enjoy all the goods they might gather around.

And the more they gather, the more their wealth grows, the less they actually bond emotionally with all that stuff.

This is a big loss, a grave loss I would say. If they can't bond with whatever they buy, because for them it's of no "value in their life", then how would they enjoy their time with it to the fullest? How to reflect a part of their life invested in a goal - which they did not do and as such can't really feel - while using the acquired goods?

I personally would love infinite money, yes. But I wouldn't go around and just buy any and everything I see. Because it would be a very, very hollow life, a life where there was nothing of my existence really bond to anything else of personal value to me. Nothing really touches one if you don't value it's worth. It's just "there", but never "part of your being".

At the end such people which "have just too much whenever they want it" - and I don't talk about skiing trips :ROFLMAO: - will die and not experience even the value and companionship of a quite poor person which keeps a few sled dogs and a small hut somewhere in a colder region and works together with those to fulfill life's necessities.

That's what I see as "hollow": If you don't take your time to even think twice about some decision, but just play a game with "infinite money" cheat, it will get hella boring, you'll miss half the opportunities, 100% of all emotional bonding with personally worked-on goals and so on.

Most people don't have a few thousand $/€ to spend per month on hobbies.
Most people don't have few K to 20 k $/€ to put away to save up to houses.

I understand what you are saying about the extremely rich that can't spend all money they have in their life time.
But those are very few.
I only opposed your claim that money can't make your life more enjoyable. I did not hate my life when I was a student with more or less no money to spend on hobbies/stuff I enjoy, but you can't really argue that extra money to spend is a bad thing, for the vast majority of human, it is/would be a good thing.

Most people don't have a few thousand $/€ to spend per month on hobbies.
Most people don't have few K to 20 k $/€ to put away to save up to houses.

I understand what you are saying about the extremely rich that can't spend all money they have in their life time.
But those are very few.
I only opposed your claim that money can't make your life more enjoyable. I did not hate my life when I was a student with more or less no money to spend on hobbies/stuff I enjoy, but you can't really argue that extra money to spend is a bad thing, for the vast majority of human, it is/would be a good thing.

Yes, most people don't have this "compared to the ~1% very very small amount" of money per month, exactly.

That's why I tried to explain that the "difference in enjoyment / happiness" is not really bound to "lots of money", but instead to "a sum which suffices to fulfill your requirements, which might vary".

If those are not fulfilled because of too less money, then you're absolutely right. But my point is regarding the side effects, basically the good and the bad of "more money available" in combination with ones own life and ego, the emotional constant being.

And this can technically only start above "all immediate requirements fulfilled", as this is the point at which one shifts to:
"Would be nice to have, but I don't even know when I will take time to use it" .. and then to:

"Oh, looks nice. *Clicks buy button*" .. and then to:

"I've got a green Lamborghini. Let's order a green metallic one, as I don't want to wait until the paint shop had remade this one. I'll just order it in the same feature set (maximum one, for sure) and then use it. Should be there in around three weeks, maybe two and a half."

I guess you can feel the missing part of connection even from this very simple description. Those persons lose something in their life which actually counts the most if their life ends. (I can tell this out of experience, as funny as this might read, just not only once).

As such I am all for people getting as much money as they need to fulfill the requirements they have.

To live a life which actually bonds with the experience of life, the experience of "how I got here from being in X, what do I do here, I am happy about X, Y and Z, because I value those things which were really hard to build, get, acquire - as a part of my life". A life where they look back and see more than "Using car 1, using car 2, using jet 1, using jet 2, event 1, .." - because that would be hollow. It misses everything their individual self could bond to.

But on the other hand: you can find people which even say:

"No thanks, I like to work for my goals. I would have more time, more free space, ways less hassle with my goals, I could even order some people to help - if I had more money. But I still prefer looking back at those hard years and having a fulfilling, rich life with lots of unexpected adventures, dangers, tasks, coexistent helping here and there."

It's all individual and those people might value their personal bond over the experience of time (which we living beings on this cute planet see as linear) higher than an easier, more comfortable and stress-free shortcut. Who knows..

The problem with "too less money" is well known to me, don't worry. 🦊 I'm actually searching for an investor in relation of a six to seven digit sum which none of us could acquire out of our own savings or available sources. If this fails then I'm back to a very problematic situation, while the development itself is actually already existent (and in my hands), but it would vanish if there's no success.

And due to some other unfortunate event (which was what I wrote about further upwards) I've lost something very relevant: Motivation. You can't do shit without motivation or a goal. If you think "it doesn't matter.. it's all just a time killer.." then there's no avail.

Life's a hassle, but I still like this unfair and tragic structure of "being John Malkovich" - no, being one self.

Take your time to enjoy skiing or snowboarding and don't leave your loved ones out of your bonding with enjoying activities. (y)

I wonder how long of a book I could create if I took all the posts I've ever made here and combined them all into a single book?

At least comparable to reading Karl May's books until meeting Hadschi Halef Omar the seventh time in a life-threatening situation. 🤔

Wow, this 👇 one came out really impressive, I have to say.

Almost nothing giving off a "weird" feeling - and this by something which includes realistic body proportions, interspecies sex, realistic reproductive organs, a ghost and wooden forest. A good success from the prompt director (not me, I just found it - but respect goes to the creator). 🤷‍♂️

Dragon Longsword - Fox spirit.jpg

Last edited:
Back