• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Count to ∞!

1399 fiddy
how are you and Ms. Dane doing?
We are doing well. Mrs Dane has developed some acne that I think is a result of her plastic slow feeder. So I’ve went back to her stainless steel bowl, and just giving her small handfuls of food at a time until I find a better solution.
outside of the issue you're already aware of Dane.
I was actually thinking about that some more before I fell asleep tonight. And I thought of something I was going to suggest… but then I fell asleep so I’ll have to think on it again.

Whew, I am awaken! Dang, those Vlad Dracul sleep rhythms are somewhat incompatible with open store-timespans.

Hopefully you floofs have a good time with less "Meh" and more "Badoom, that's fantastic!", a lot of tea (or beer?) and no alcohol intoxication.

And some food in the house - something I couldn't fulfill because 20h sleep took the best out of going shopping. It's 4:30 AM on Sunday now. :ROFLMAO:

.. we're on page 4666! 😈
True, true!

Wargablarg - Loona.jpg
.. and what is this? The outcome of a mix of "Evil dead", "Phantasm" and "My little pony"?! :unsure:

Elkcip - Fluttershy.jpg

Loona has a lot of variety to choose from, it seems. :ROFLMAO:

Pixelflare - Tirin.png

Kemocha - Canine Hell Dog.png

Ah, a Yimby! Welcome to the course of hellish drawings with hot ambitions! (y)

Back