zoo gamers?

Oh yeah, but I'm not much into MMOs usually. EVE Online is a special beast where you can sit 5 hours doing absolutely nothing just to witness a fight that takes place in 2FPS. It's... special.
I know, I miss sneaking around in 0.0 with covops cloak, chased by some pissed off campers cause they're unable to catch me. Not doing anything other then keeping others occupied trying to catch me for over an hour :D

I've been really into Minecraft again lately! I think that's one of the only multiplayer games I currently play...
Recently got Planet Zoo after being an avid Zoo Tycoon 2 fan, though it's a looot more complicated than the ZT2 I'm used to.

I play games sometimes, in the Americas :)
Mostly Overwatch, TF2, Risk of Rain 2... I'd also like to get back into World of Warcraft when I have time, and it'd be nice to meet a like-minded person to play with.
DM me for Steam/Battle.net, I'm not comfortable posting it online.

I play games sometimes, in the Americas :)
Mostly Overwatch, TF2, Risk of Rain 2... I'd also like to get back into World of Warcraft when I have time, and it'd be nice to meet a like-minded person to play with.
DM me for Steam/Battle.net, I'm not comfortable posting it online.
Who do you main in Overwatch?? ^.^

I'm a bit of an achievement whore on xbox (gaymer score around 200k).

Off line, i'm in love with 40k. 2000 pts of chaos, 1000 gene stealers, and making an ork army because more dakka dammit!

I'm a bit of an achievement whore on xbox (gaymer score around 200k).

Off line, i'm in love with 40k. 2000 pts of chaos, 1000 gene stealers, and making an ork army because more dakka dammit!
filthy chaos scum/xenos filth :p

For the Imperium!

I finally beat all the dmc series and i just bought destiny 2 for the pc and starting all over. Ive also gotten back into dark souls 3 after the one for my xbox broke (rip online connection) and ive been playing code vein

Finally just finished Life is Strange 2. Bought it in a black friday sale last year and played episodes 1-3 but hadn't touched it since December 2020. Played episode 4 yesterday and episode 5 today. God is Sean a little pussy whipping boy, I don't think he ever stood up for himself a single time.

Probably not a whole lot of crossover between PC gamers and zoo's, but if you are of the inclination, it would be fun to play some games together. I mostly fuck around in gmod or cs:go these days but add me anyway, maybe I'll like

Come shitpost with me in CS:GO or GMOD because I'm not good anyway. I'll even load up fuckin Minecraft again after a few years if someone is into that.

Feel free to share your Steam accounts as well! It's a shame if we are all zoo's on this website yet aren't connected playing video games.

(zoo steam group when?)
I mostly play on switch, it's pretty fun

I've been playing Magic: the Gathering for a little while. It's pretty good on Tabletop Sim.

I recently bought some Steam games! DRG, Slay The Spire, Civ6, and many others.
Also play RoR2, Terraria, HoI4, TF2... if anyone would like to play.
Just DM me for my Steam username. :husky_happysmile:

Between Black Friday and Christmas sales I spent close to $400 on "new" games. Mostly (re)buying stuff I've previously pirated and/or owned on other platforms in the past, and/or completing franchise collections for the sake of having them all. Though I did pick up a few newer things that were finally on sale for a price I'm willing to pay (I won't pay more than $20-30 for any game). Grabbed AC Valhalla off the Ubisoft store on Black Friday for 50% off plus an additional 20% at checkout, and Mass Effect Legendary Edition for 50% off in Steam's Christmas sale. There's 2 more I was considering buying on Epic for $20 each, but I've spent more than enough and have too large a backlog as it is so I'll get them some other sale in the future.

My updated Steam and Epic collections, only about 12 of the Epic games have been purchased, the rest came through their free giveaways:
Steam.jpg

Epic.jpg

Between Black Friday and Christmas sales I spent close to $400 on "new" games. Mostly (re)buying stuff I've previously pirated and/or owned on other platforms in the past, and/or completing franchise collections for the sake of having them all. Though I did pick up a few newer things that were finally on sale for a price I'm willing to pay (I won't pay more than $20-30 for any game). Grabbed AC Valhalla off the Ubisoft store on Black Friday for 50% off plus an additional 20% at checkout, and Mass Effect Legendary Edition for 50% off in Steam's Christmas sale. There's 2 more I was considering buying on Epic for $20 each, but I've spent more than enough and have too large a backlog as it is so I'll get them some other sale in the future.

My updated Steam and Epic collections, only about 12 of the Epic games have been purchased, the rest came through their free giveaways:
View attachment 223365

View attachment 223366
lol jeez

Back