zoo gamers?

Cool. You have a good group? I have played in several groups but I just can't find one to my liking. I want more roleplaying but it always turns into a dungeon crawl. Not my cup of tea.
i've got one group with irl friends which has lasted the longest, that's going pretty well. i've tried joining other groups on top but they always seem to fall through. i like the roleplay, but combat is my real passion, so i don't mind dungeon crawls so long as they don't last forever

imperial guard. I've also got some black templars (though I don't like the kitbashes I did anymore) and some custodes I haven't built yet, even though I've gotten them two years ago.
Cool. I got into guard this year also. I have only ever played Necrons since 4th edition. Now I can't stop playing my little hoomans. Here's hoping for a new codex soon.
Duty and Honour. Is ZooVille gonna be entirely IG then?

I've got about four or five thousand points of Guard lying around, and a few Dark Eldar thingamajigs. I've been thinking of getting out of the game though, it's way too expensive, I barely ever play and I don't even like painting all that much.

Also, there aren't enough dogs in the future.

I'd say I'm a pretty avid gamer. Nowadays I mostly play JRPGs, Visual Novels (debatable if you can call those games, but I guess the ones that you do more than just read text like Danganronpa, Ace Attorney etc. can be classified as games), retro-games and rogue-like games such as Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Enter the Gungeon and that sort of stuff. I also like really story-focused games outside of the genres I mentioned.

As for multiplayer-games I mostly play Dead by Daylight, Killing Floor 2, Risk of Rain 2 and occasionally Payday 2. I have many more as well, but those I play so rarely they aren't worth mentioning in my opinion.

I play mostly on PS3/PS4, Nintendo 3DS and Switch + PC, however I own all the playstation-consoles till the PS4 and a few old consoles such as NES, SNES, Sega Mega Drive and Gameboy Color.

Duty and Honour. Is ZooVille gonna be entirely IG then?

I've got about four or five thousand points of Guard lying around, and a few Dark Eldar thingamajigs. I've been thinking of getting out of the game though, it's way too expensive, I barely ever play and I don't even like painting all that much.

Also, there aren't enough dogs in the future.
Well, I have a solution for you. The Imperium sometimes employs abhumans. Like Bullgryns and Ratlings. I have 6 minotaurs that I have made as bullgryns. There is nothing preventing you from using canine abhumans as guardsmen. No one has to know the reason behind it. ;)

I'd say I'm a pretty avid gamer. Nowadays I mostly play JRPGs, Visual Novels (debatable if you can call those games, but I guess the ones that you do more than just read text like Danganronpa, Ace Attorney etc. can be classified as games), retro-games and rogue-like games such as Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Enter the Gungeon and that sort of stuff. I also like really story-focused games outside of the genres I mentioned.

As for multiplayer-games I mostly play Dead by Daylight, Killing Floor 2, Risk of Rain 2 and occasionally Payday 2. I have many more as well, but those I play so rarely they aren't worth mentioning in my opinion.

I play mostly on PS3/PS4, Nintendo 3DS and Switch + PC, however I own all the playstation-consoles till the PS4 and a few old consoles such as NES, SNES, Sega Mega Drive and Gameboy Color.
Oh, I had a Sega Mega Drive back in the day. I wish I still had it. I had some really good games for it. Well I thought so at the time. ^^
What are JRPGs? Visual Novels, have you tried Being a DIK? I have not played many such games but I think this one has alot going for it.

Oh, I had a Sega Mega Drive back in the day. I wish I still had it. I had some really good games for it. Well I thought so at the time. ^^
Mega Drive has a pretty good library of games for sure. I myself only own the Sonic-games released on it, Altered Beast, Castlevania: The New Generation (or Bloodlines) and Mortal Kombat 2.
What are JRPGs?

JRPG is abbreviation for Japanese Role-Playing Games. The most famous example is probably Final Fantasy-series, but the term includes basically every Japanese RPG. I'm just too lazy to name all the specific ones.
have you tried Being a DIK? I have not played many such games but I think this one has alot going for it.

I've heard of it, but haven't tried it. Not sure how heavy it is on the adult-content, but I usually count them as their own thing if the main drive of the VN is lewd-stuff, sex and whatnot. I might give it a shot at some point, but I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of the realistic/fairly realistic-looking characters in it, but I'll keep an eye out for it. Thanks for suggestion! ^^

Well, I have a solution for you. The Imperium sometimes employs abhumans. Like Bullgryns and Ratlings. I have 6 minotaurs that I have made as bullgryns. There is nothing preventing you from using canine abhumans as guardsmen. No one has to know the reason behind it. ;)
I was going to suggest I proxy some suitable dog models as rough riders, but I can't find rough riders in the current rulebook. :gsd_tired:

Mega Drive has a pretty good library of games for sure. I myself only own the Sonic-games released on it, Altered Beast, Castlevania: The New Generation (or Bloodlines) and Mortal Kombat 2.
Oh, Altered Beast! I have really fond memories of it. I actually have a Mega Drive collection "game" for my PS3 I don't remember what games are on it but it's like 40 of them I think.

I was going to suggest I proxy some suitable dog models as rough riders, but I can't find rough riders in the current rulebook. :gsd_tired:
You should try battlescribe then. They have all the legend rules as well as new ones. You might have to get approval from your opponent but it shold not be a problem for a friendly game.

Ps4 here, destiny 2, paladins, outriders, and still touch Diablo 2 here and there. I'd there's interest dm me, play pretty much daily after work😁

that's because rough riders don't exist anymore.
Only regiment with cavalry at the moment is the deathkorps and their deathriders are too expensive (pointswise) to be really worth it, even though they're still some of the best melee fighters the IG can field

Oh, Altered Beast! I have really fond memories of it. I actually have a Mega Drive collection "game" for my PS3 I don't remember what games are on it but it's like 40 of them I think.
I probably know the collection you mean. I have some random assortment of Genesis/Mega Drive games on my Steam, but that collection is probably a completely different thing, or at least I think it is. Haven't played them yet though.

that's because rough riders don't exist anymore.
Only regiment with cavalry at the moment is the deathkorps and their deathriders are too expensive (pointswise) to be really worth it, even though they're still some of the best melee fighters the IG can field
Another reason to give it up. All the interesting things disappear, to be replaced with more pauldrons.

Another reason to give it up. All the interesting things disappear, to be replaced with more pauldrons.
I won't give wh40k up anyway ^^
I enjoy kitbashing, painting and the lore way to much to stop investing in wh40k.

I won't give wh40k up anyway ^^
I enjoy kitbashing, painting and the lore way to much to stop investing in wh40k.
Well, I was talking about me, but I doubt I'll ever give it up completely either. Just the part where I have multiple boxes full of overpriced, unpainted, unused miniatures. Scale back to hobbyist rather than gamer levels.

PC gamer here. Just bought Lost ember today. I usually play Ark, Path of Exile. I played through all the Dark Souls games and awaiting Elden ring. Awaiting the next update to 7 days to die. Currently in a playthrough in Wolcen.

PC gamer here. Just bought Lost ember today. I usually play Ark, Path of Exile. I played through all the Dark Souls games and awaiting Elden ring. Awaiting the next update to 7 days to die. Currently in a playthrough in Wolcen.
Fellow PC here, haven't play 7days since alpha 17 which was a pretty big overhaul at that point but I spent plenty of time in that game

I play PC aswell!! Currently into Fortnite, dead by daylight, rainbow six siege and many more games

I'm also playing some games. I love survival games like Conan Exiles, Ark Survival Evolved and Stranded Deep. Other games I like are rpg's: Skyrim, Fallout, Fallout2, Fallout4, Dragon Quest XI. Last time Im playing Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games and Kena Bridge of Spirits. ;)

Currently playing mostly workers and recources soviet republic, with some factorio or anno1800 on occasion.

Maybe in a couple months when I expect to have more time I'll try eve online or world of warcraft again, been years since I played those

Currently playing mostly workers and recources soviet republic, with some factorio or anno1800 on occasion.

Maybe in a couple months when I expect to have more time I'll try eve online or world of warcraft again, been years since I played those
Oh man, EVE Online. I lost years of my life to that game. What a time drain of a game, my god.

Back