zoo gamers?

ZooDogLover320

Citizen of Zooville
Probably not a whole lot of crossover between PC gamers and zoo's, but if you are of the inclination, it would be fun to play some games together. I mostly fuck around in gmod or cs:go these days but add me anyway, maybe I'll like

Come shitpost with me in CS:GO or GMOD because I'm not good anyway. I'll even load up fuckin Minecraft again after a few years if someone is into that.

Feel free to share your Steam accounts as well! It's a shame if we are all zoo's on this website yet aren't connected playing video games.

(zoo steam group when?)

Edit Our wonderful mods have brought up a valid point.

**PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR STEAM IS ANONYMOUS, NOT CONNECTED TO ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIAS AND NOT HAVE YOUR REAL NAME ANYWHERE.**

I am using an alt account on Steam, it might be worth it for you to do so as well!

Last edited:
I typically play GTA V these days but if you look up my username on steam you can probably find my real name so I'm probably going to have to go about changing that before posting my steam link haha

I’m definitely down to play games with fellow zoos! I won’t be putting my Steam link in here for privacy reasons, but if any of you want it send me a DM!

*bump* Come on there's gotta be more :D. PM me if you want my steam link

ARK: Survival Evolved (PC/Steam, Single Player Mode exclusively)
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PS4, no PS Plus)
Star Trek Online (PC/Steam)

lately just fall guys and a bit of enter the gungeon (got it when it was free on epic store) and i started a coop of wasteland 3 with a friend (it's a buggy mess tho). used to play lots of escape of tarkov, got kinda stale so i skipped this wipe. i also used to be all over wow, quit during warlords of draenor, getting back for a few months on pretty much each xpac release, so far shadowlands seems to be the first one to not interest me at all.

Doom Eternal. I've never tried the multiplayer mode, but I would give it a shot with you guys.
ZooDogLover320 sent you a request on Steam.
You guys can PM me and I'll link up.

Probably not a whole lot of crossover between PC gamers and zoo's, but if you are of the inclination, it would be fun to play some games together. I mostly fuck around in gmod or cs:go these days but add me anyway, maybe I'll like what you're playing. <<Steam link>>

Come shitpost with me in CS:GO or GMOD because I'm not good anyway. I'll even load up fuckin Minecraft again after a few years if someone is into that.

Feel free to share your Steam accounts as well! It's a shame if we are all zoo's on this website yet aren't connected playing video games.

(zoo steam group when?)
I'll go ahead and share mine. <<Steam Link>>
Hmm... @dogluver101 doesn't this kind of skirt the rules on what is and isn't allowed regarding ZV rules? Plenty of people add their real names and location on steam. And the platform has a messaging system, although it's not an IM.
yay!~ I love to play someome MMOs (multiplayer mating online) and some MMORP (really? don't ask)
<<Steam Link>>
GTAO, ESO, PSO2, VRC, GM, ERP, ASE, WF, just play with me~
If that's your real name and location on your Steam account, I would advise removing that link ASAP! You could be putting yourself in danger of getting exposed as a zoo. I've been exposed before with less information!

Last edited:
Hmm... @dogluver101 doesn't kind of skirt the rules of what is and isn't allowed regarding ZV rules? Plenty of people add their real names and location on steam. And the platform has a messaging system, although it's not an IM.

If that's your real name and location on your Steam account, I would advise removing that link ASAP! You could be putting yourself in danger of getting exposed as a zoo. I've been exposed with less information!
This!!!^

Back