WILL GIRLS FEEL PAIN WHILE DOG KNOTS?

Yes the joys of pain and pleasure, it has been a while since I have felt that pushing open beyond my limits with a dog, I still do get a lot of pleasure though when my boys mount me.
If the pain feels good (you ladies know what I am talking about) there is nothing wrong.
If the pain just freaking hurts, be careful before you get a tear or something there is a reason for that pain

Als plezier de pijn doet verdwijnen dan zit het wel goed. Soms gaat het wat moeilijker dan anders maar wij dames weten dat onze lichamen soms veranderen. Ook al hebben we er zin in soms is het net iets anders.

Both. Normally, the dog's penis enters pretty slim - typically, not much thicker than a finger, and often not much longer - (Variable by the dog's breed/size), then once inside, it begins to expand in both length and thickness. (and of course, the knot, which, again depending on dog's size/breed, might be anywhere from the size of a golf ball to a large orange)

The discomfort comes from having the (comparatively) huge mass of the hard-as-wood knot trying to pass through the ring of muscle right at the entrance of the vagina (or anus, if that's where you're letting him put it) but if the dog is of a suitable size, the knot itself is almost certainly going to be further inside the vagina, where it's both more stretchable, and there are fewer nerves to cause pain. The part of the penis behind the knot, which is GENERALLY the part that's directly in the entrance area, usually doesn't get much thicker than a thumb, so unless he pulls the knot out while fully erect, discomfort is minimal. Think "Damn - got to hurrying, and got the tampon in wrong" level discomfort, if even that much.

Also, a human vagina and a bitch's vagina are pretty different - a woman doesn't have NEARLY the muscle-ring that a bitch does, so it's almost impossible (barring insane size mismatches) for a dog to REALLY tie with a woman and drag her around the way things happen when it's a dog-on-bitch mating - the bitch has much stronger, tighter muscles at the entrance into the vagina - enough so that once the dog's penis is inside, and the knot has swollen to full size, it's very difficult, verging on impossible, for the penis to leave the vagina before the swelling of the knot subsides without causing actual damage to one (or both) of them.

Even the tightest virgin human vagina, by comparison, is too "sloppy-loose" for there to be any realistic expectation of anything other than "He just wiggled and it slipped out", even at full erection. Unless you're talking about a little girl so young that she's probably not even going to be considering putting anything into that particular hole (assuming she even consciously realizes it exists and that it's possible that anything might be put into it) the muscle ring at the vaginal entrance in a human is too insubstantial to have even half a chance of holding him inside, and although it's quite likely to be an "OUCH! That smarts!" event, like stubbing your toe, or banging your shin on the coffee table, the chance of any actual damage from having a fully-engorged knot pulled out is nearly nonexistent. (Unless, as previously noted, the size mismatch is insane)

The ring of muscle that makes up the anus is just strong enough to be damaged in the event of a sudden pullout of an erect knot, though if done slowly enough, it's usually possible for it to stretch enough to allow it to come out without damage - even though it's probably gonna hurt like a mad bastard in the process.

Does the knot have any other purpose than to bind to the female dog?

Is that where the reservoir of sperm comes from?

I’ve seen some videos and it seems like the balls are empty. Is the knot his actual balls?

Does the knot have any other purpose than to bind to the female dog?

If it does, nobody has told me about it.

Is that where the reservoir of sperm comes from?

No. The testicles produce the sperm, glands inside the pelvic cavity produce the fluid the sperm is swimming in that comes squirting out of the penis.

I’ve seen some videos and it seems like the balls are empty. Is the knot his actual balls?
No. The testicles are the balls. It's not universal, but it is a frequent occurence that the testicles (of any species) get pulled up against the body during sex. The most blatantly visible example of that I can think of right now is horses - the stallion often sucks his balls up so tight during sex that you likely wouldn't realize he HAS any if you aren't a "horsey-folk".

A dog's knot is a wad of erectile and connective tissue, and makes absolutely no contribution whatsoever to what squirts out of the penis.

Yes I still get some pain from our boy but I'm 4ft11 and he is very very big. I started when he was younger and smaller but I don't want to stop now so I endure the pain so we can enjoy the moment.
oh wow! Exactly how big is he now? What breed? I'm in the UK too BTW!

I am worried about this also.
I love seeing ladies enjoying sex.
But the pain sounds like a lot to get beyond, and I am thinking the lady needs to have a bit of a thing for pain to persist with it.

I haven’t done anal sex either btw, which I think is similar in that it’s not enjoyable at first, but unlike doggie sex, many ladies will never orgasm with anal, and it mostly continues for the man’s benefit… mostly, not exclusively for anyone offended by this.

I never found it painful, even my first time, and I'm a smaller girl at 4ft11.

I think being prepared and ready for it is a big part of it. I had been on BF for a LONG time by the time I had my first experience and I felt like I knew the things I needed to know to start and be safe and fulfilled.

Now even anal is fulfilling. My partner missed the other day and caught me there, and I still loved it.

I feel vaginal distension and a slight pleasant pain. Anal I avoid because it hurts too much, maybe my ass is too small.

Last edited:
I feel vaginal distension and a slight pleasant pain. Anal I avoid because it hurts too much, maybe my ass is too small.
Well, it don't look all that big in them jeans, so... <snicker> Sorry, couldn't resist a set-up like that :)

Back