WILL GIRLS FEEL PAIN WHILE DOG KNOTS?

Dogs are pretty much natural born rapists. They don't really try to be gentle during sex. Today, I am pretty stretched out, means, I can take a fist easily in my pussy and one in the ass as well, if properly prepared. So, even a great dane now is quite fine, but I do recall hurting pretty badly at some point.

Dogs are pretty much natural born rapists. They don't really try to be gentle during sex. Today, I am pretty stretched out, means, I can take a fist easily in my pussy and one in the ass as well, if properly prepared. So, even a great dane now is quite fine, but I do recall hurting pretty badly at some point.
true, animal kingdom is weird, dont male insects get eaten by the females LOL or i think male bees die after mating LOL. life is funny huh?

My fiancé isn't capable of what you describe, but she REALLY wanted a big dog. We're getting Great Dane and I'm not sure she is really prepared.

I guess we'll have to make sure he doesn't knot. Any tips?

it is very simple. you look to get aroused and satisfied.
the one who caught your attention enough was your dog or the dog movies you saw.
if you would have met a charisamtic man it could have been him.
what is the difference between a dog dominating you and having sex with you and a man? only the fact that with a man you could do other human stuff like having a family, build a home and etc. but the sex, cum, orgasem, dominance - all the same.
Yes that is very true! For me, my German Shepard started to exhibit sexual behavior…and my body reacted. I had been active in my past (with a different dog) but I had not intended to continue. I was divorced and I really just wanted a companion.

As he grew, became more sexually interested and I would react, my body would react, spend more time with him, return the interest and created a bond. It took me a while to become comfortable with my lifestyle…and to be honest the Covid helped with the forced lockdowns and all that.

Whether man or beast, it’s all about who captured your attention, your imagination and creates desire in your body…

Yes that is very true! For me, my German Shepard started to exhibit sexual behavior…and my body reacted. I had been active in my past (with a different dog) but I had not intended to continue. I was divorced and I really just wanted a companion.

As he grew, became more sexually interested and I would react, my body would react, spend more time with him, return the interest and created a bond. It took me a while to become comfortable with my lifestyle…and to be honest the Covid helped with the forced lockdowns and all that.

Whether man or beast, it’s all about who captured your attention, your imagination and creates desire in your body…

Not to mention to feel comfortable with that being, human or beast. Sometimes i feel that i could get a lot more confortable with a beast than with a human, doesn't mean i don't get along with people

I completely agree. Of course, humans are made to have sex with humans and dogs with dogs but if a woman gets horny seing a dog and a dog smelling a woman, who could say their desires are note natural ? Who does it care if the woman gets filled by the dog ?

Who shares that opinion that dogs are rapists ? Who likes the feeling of beeing raped by a beast ?

Back