WILL GIRLS FEEL PAIN WHILE DOG KNOTS?

When I was new to this, there was a little pain, but I got used to it and slowly overcame it. At fifteen you have a lot to learn, and quickly! :) You come to terms with the guilt too and also realise that there is nothing to feel guilty about! Today everything is good and pure enjoyment.
I still struggle with that guilty feeling after, and promise myself I will never do it again but I still do ,

I think there is something about it that may never go away. We are biologically wired to be with a human being. Just my personal feeling though.
Yes I agree, but what I don't understand is why as human beings we still have this deep unconscious need to satisfy our sexual desires in whatever manner that turns us on, Why do I feel so aroused when I'm put in situations that are out of my control, personally I find the adrenaline rush of doing something forbidden is almost like a drug.

Yes I agree, but what I don't understand is why as human beings we still have this deep unconscious need to satisfy our sexual desires in whatever manner that turns us on, Why do I feel so aroused when I'm put in situations that are out of my control, personally I find the adrenaline rush of doing something forbidden is almost like a drug.

it is very simple. you look to get aroused and satisfied.
the one who caught your attention enough was your dog or the dog movies you saw.
if you would have met a charisamtic man it could have been him.
what is the difference between a dog dominating you and having sex with you and a man? only the fact that with a man you could do other human stuff like having a family, build a home and etc. but the sex, cum, orgasem, dominance - all the same.

Personally I haven't had my first yet, but I imagine there's a number of factors, same with anything else. If they still have their hymen, or haven't lost their virginity, then it may quite a bit. Larger knots and pulling would definitely if you're not used to the size. And of course, vaginas can vary a lot - some are deeper than others, some are looser, etc.

I know the original question was about knots, but it actually brought up another question; does anyone else have an IUD? I've had issue with it bothering me after sex with humans, so I was wondering if it would be worse since there's a bone in a dog's penis? Not that it would stop me from trying.

Yup. Was much more painful and sensitive when Charlie and I were first starting out. Being knotted is a very uniquely intense and tight sensation, which lead to pain and discomfort at times. Still is from time to time even now, if Charlie fidgets too much or gets distracted during an intimate session

Most new-comers will feel at least some pain. Those having given vaginal birth at some point prior will feel less so than those who haven't. For most everyone, that's a mild thing, more like a cramp, and for most, that will eventually go away in time as they become accustomed to the dogs size. There are exceptions to these points, but for most, that's it.

Back