WILL GIRLS FEEL PAIN WHILE DOG KNOTS?

What's the reason behind the question? Are you just perving on a pain thing or is it genuine concern? It can hurt the first couple of times if you are not prepared and he is too big, it leaves an ache for a couple of days. If he pulls out unexpectedly. But vaginas and vulvas are quite durable and the pain is transient. Eventually it is just pure pleasure, much better than with a human male. So much better than a human male!

When I first started taking my lover’s knot it was painful. I had never had anything that size and really shape in me before other than a doggy dildo. The real thing is very different. I didn’t let the pain or anything scare me off though. I just had to train myself to take his knot and eventually my body started accept his knot like it’s natural. With everything you do in life though practice makes perfect. 😘😘😘

I can only speak for myself, but the first time there was some pain however it wasn't overwhelming, sort of like you might experience when you have a sore muscle only it's in your vagina. I actually felt it added to the eroticism of the experience. The series of orgasms I had made it all worthwhile, the pleasure outweighs the pain.

When I first started taking my lover’s knot it was painful. I had never had anything that size and really shape in me before other than a doggy dildo. The real thing is very different. I didn’t let the pain or anything scare me off though. I just had to train myself to take his knot and eventually my body started accept his knot like it’s natural. With everything you do in life though practice makes perfect. 😘😘😘
good girl..

Yes I agree, but what I don't understand is why as human beings we still have this deep unconscious need to satisfy our sexual desires in whatever manner that turns us on, Why do I feel so aroused when I'm put in situations that are out of my control, personally I find the adrenaline rush of doing something forbidden is almost like a drug.
The forbidden aspect is a lot bigger than I initially thought it would be, too.

Yes I agree, but what I don't understand is why as human beings we still have this deep unconscious need to satisfy our sexual desires in whatever manner that turns us on, Why do I feel so aroused when I'm put in situations that are out of my control, personally I find the adrenaline rush of doing something forbidden is almost like a drug.
I completely agree with you.

Only if they pick a dog with a knot too large for them. Or if they try to forcibly remove it once it's inside.
I'm new to this, can someone please explain exactly what happens when a girl is knotted? Is it the whole cock swelling up inside the vagina or is it the big lumpy bit going right inside? Please excuse my ignorance

I'm new to this, can someone please explain exactly what happens when a girl is knotted? Is it the whole cock swelling up inside the vagina or is it the big lumpy bit going right inside? Please excuse my ignorance
Both. Normally, the dog's penis enters pretty slim - typically, not much thicker than a finger, and often not much longer - (Variable by the dog's breed/size), then once inside, it begins to expand in both length and thickness. (and of course, the knot, which, again depending on dog's size/breed, might be anywhere from the size of a golf ball to a large orange)

The discomfort comes from having the (comparatively) huge mass of the hard-as-wood knot trying to pass through the ring of muscle right at the entrance of the vagina (or anus, if that's where you're letting him put it) but if the dog is of a suitable size, the knot itself is almost certainly going to be further inside the vagina, where it's both more stretchable, and there are fewer nerves to cause pain. The part of the penis behind the knot, which is GENERALLY the part that's directly in the entrance area, usually doesn't get much thicker than a thumb, so unless he pulls the knot out while fully erect, discomfort is minimal. Think "Damn - got to hurrying, and got the tampon in wrong" level discomfort, if even that much.

Also, a human vagina and a bitch's vagina are pretty different - a woman doesn't have NEARLY the muscle-ring that a bitch does, so it's almost impossible (barring insane size mismatches) for a dog to REALLY tie with a woman and drag her around the way things happen when it's a dog-on-bitch mating - the bitch has much stronger, tighter muscles at the entrance into the vagina - enough so that once the dog's penis is inside, and the knot has swollen to full size, it's very difficult, verging on impossible, for the penis to leave the vagina before the swelling of the knot subsides without causing actual damage to one (or both) of them.

Even the tightest virgin human vagina, by comparison, is too "sloppy-loose" for there to be any realistic expectation of anything other than "He just wiggled and it slipped out", even at full erection. Unless you're talking about a little girl so young that she's probably not even going to be considering putting anything into that particular hole (assuming she even consciously realizes it exists and that it's possible that anything might be put into it) the muscle ring at the vaginal entrance in a human is too insubstantial to have even half a chance of holding him inside, and although it's quite likely to be an "OUCH! That smarts!" event, like stubbing your toe, or banging your shin on the coffee table, the chance of any actual damage from having a fully-engorged knot pulled out is nearly nonexistent. (Unless, as previously noted, the size mismatch is insane)

The ring of muscle that makes up the anus is just strong enough to be damaged in the event of a sudden pullout of an erect knot, though if done slowly enough, it's usually possible for it to stretch enough to allow it to come out without damage - even though it's probably gonna hurt like a mad bastard in the process.

This is a silly question but do you now feel a lack of knot when having sex with a man? Do you feel empty without it?

Same question to other girls

I can only speak for myself, but the first time there was some pain however it wasn't overwhelming, sort of like you might experience when you have a sore muscle only it's in your vagina. I actually felt it added to the eroticism of the experience. The series of orgasms I had made it all worthwhile, the pleasure outweighs the pain.
Do the orgasms hit differently than regular sex with a man?

Both. Normally, the dog's penis enters pretty slim - typically, not much thicker than a finger, and often not much longer - (Variable by the dog's breed/size), then once inside, it begins to expand in both length and thickness. (and of course, the knot, which, again depending on dog's size/breed, might be anywhere from the size of a golf ball to a large orange)

The discomfort comes from having the (comparatively) huge mass of the hard-as-wood knot trying to pass through the ring of muscle right at the entrance of the vagina (or anus, if that's where you're letting him put it) but if the dog is of a suitable size, the knot itself is almost certainly going to be further inside the vagina, where it's both more stretchable, and there are fewer nerves to cause pain. The part of the penis behind the knot, which is GENERALLY the part that's directly in the entrance area, usually doesn't get much thicker than a thumb, so unless he pulls the knot out while fully erect, discomfort is minimal. Think "Damn - got to hurrying, and got the tampon in wrong" level discomfort, if even that much.

Also, a human vagina and a bitch's vagina are pretty different - a woman doesn't have NEARLY the muscle-ring that a bitch does, so it's almost impossible (barring insane size mismatches) for a dog to REALLY tie with a woman and drag her around the way things happen when it's a dog-on-bitch mating - the bitch has much stronger, tighter muscles at the entrance into the vagina - enough so that once the dog's penis is inside, and the knot has swollen to full size, it's very difficult, verging on impossible, for the penis to leave the vagina before the swelling of the knot subsides without causing actual damage to one (or both) of them.

Even the tightest virgin human vagina, by comparison, is too "sloppy-loose" for there to be any realistic expectation of anything other than "He just wiggled and it slipped out", even at full erection. Unless you're talking about a little girl so young that she's probably not even going to be considering putting anything into that particular hole (assuming she even consciously realizes it exists and that it's possible that anything might be put into it) the muscle ring at the vaginal entrance in a human is too insubstantial to have even half a chance of holding him inside, and although it's quite likely to be an "OUCH! That smarts!" event, like stubbing your toe, or banging your shin on the coffee table, the chance of any actual damage from having a fully-engorged knot pulled out is nearly nonexistent. (Unless, as previously noted, the size mismatch is insane)

The ring of muscle that makes up the anus is just strong enough to be damaged in the event of a sudden pullout of an erect knot, though if done slowly enough, it's usually possible for it to stretch enough to allow it to come out without damage - even though it's probably gonna hurt like a mad bastard in the process.
you should still be careful tho about the knot and movement right?

What's the reason behind the question? Are you just perving on a pain thing or is it genuine concern? It can hurt the first couple of times if you are not prepared and he is too big, it leaves an ache for a couple of days. If he pulls out unexpectedly. But vaginas and vulvas are quite durable and the pain is transient. Eventually it is just pure pleasure, much better than with a human male. So much better than a human male!
maybe we all perverts :ROFLMAO:

Back