WILL GIRLS FEEL PAIN WHILE DOG KNOTS?

Dogs are pretty much natural born rapists. They don't really try to be gentle during sex. Today, I am pretty stretched out, means, I can take a fist easily in my pussy and one in the ass as well, if properly prepared. So, even a great dane now is quite fine, but I do recall hurting pretty badly at some point.
Everything is about practice.

Has anyone ever been knotted to find out that they are severly allergic to pup sperm? Im curious... and allergic.. im hoping maybe a nuetered pup doesnt pump anything out if i get knotted. Thoughts?

Has anyone ever been knotted to find out that they are severly allergic to pup sperm? Im curious... and allergic.. im hoping maybe a nuetered pup doesnt pump anything out if i get knotted. Thoughts?
At least one person did. And it was fatal. If you're smart and well informed, you test before you jump to see if you're allergic. If you know you're allergic, you walk away.

The odds any nuetered dog is going to show interest in anything past some quick humping, let alone knotting are so low as to be not worth contemplating.

If you know you have an allergy, you're taking your life in your hands. Doggy jizz has a lot more than just sperm to worry about - just because he's shooting blanks doesn't change all the rest of the stuff that's in it, and just 'cause he's cut doesn't guarantee he'll be "dry-cumming". Some ("many" may be more accurate) will at least "ooze" a little long after they've been mutilated. If I were in your shoes, I'd have the epi-pen in hand, and 9-1-1 dialed on the phone waiting for the "call" button to be hit. Anaphylactic shock isn't predictable, but when it happens, it comes on fast, and can easily be fatal. Knowing you're allergic ain't an indicator of a good outcome if you try it.

My $0.02 - take it for what it's worth.

At least one person did. And it was fatal. If you're smart and well informed, you test before you jump to see if you're allergic. If you know you're allergic, you walk away.

The odds any nuetered dog is going to show interest in anything past some quick humping, let alone knotting are so low as to be not worth contemplating.
@chevyv8

⬆️This. If you should be allergic, its not the semen per se, but the fractions within the fluids that cause this. As DD says, test first

I really appreciate your thoughts.. it makes me super sad and frustrated that im allergic.. before my pup started jizzing everywhere, i used to suck and lick him up! No problems. Then when it came, i did break out in hives and had short of breathe. Last time i ever done it. What about condoms? Im talking crazy.

I mean, im hoping im not allergic to horse sperm either... thats my only other option im into.. i guess ill find out about that too one day when it comes

Sounds like youre asking for trouble. Anaphylaptic shock is not a great way to die. Hives isn't good....Shortness of breath suggests you shouldn't play around anymore. Thats a primary symptom of anaphylapsis.
I really appreciate your thoughts.. it makes me super sad and frustrated that im allergic.. before my pup started jizzing everywhere, i used to suck and lick him up! No problems. Then when it came, i did break out in hives and had short of breathe. Last time i ever done it. What about condoms? Im talking crazy.

I mean, im hoping im not allergic to horse sperm either... thats my only other option im into.. i guess ill find out about that too one day when it comes

Letting him in without feeling aroused at all will be painful, he will grow quicker than your vagina "loosen up" at that stage, but the pain will only be passing, you should survive the process.

Fully aroused and it should be fine. It is well adapted to have expanding things in it after all.
A missmatch in size fit will cause some pain regardless of the level of your arousal, but again, the pain will pass. This missmatchal pain will be most evident when he is not only very girthy, but also so long that you can't really expand more inside, the knot will be pushing against the vaginal opening and that can be rather painful.

But if the knot is inside of the pelvic bones, you are very aroused and he is not too big, the pain will be very short lived at most.

There is a lot more info on the site about allergies and some of it is pretty detailed. Should be able to find it by doing a search for allergies, it's a fairly well covered topic.

Browsing again. Not (or is that knot? *grins*) my 'thing' but did find many of the comments interesting. Although I'm female equine zoo exclusive I'm still curious regarding how human females relate to sexual relations with male animals and why they're attracted to them. I can appreciate and enjoy others sexual pleasure even if most expressions aren't something I'm drawn to...

Back