Who would perform beastility in front of a group

I would love for a horny sex starved barbarian to come out of nowhere but they don't exist anymore. They emit strong levels of lust which can be felt as he`s stripping you naked with his eyes; and also by writing texts. I and other sexual women can interpret as well as give off intoxicating lust through our words, so pretending to be one of those overpowering men would be hard to do.
Well, thats certainly a specific and descriptive type you have there.

Already have. Not really a pleasurable experience but, nah, I enjoyed the dog!
I felt used as a laboratory guinea pig ;-;
It was just me and two other kids my age, I told them about my sexuality and they were curious and well, it happened... But like I said, I felt used as a laboratory guinea pig...

I absolutely would. I once fucked my buddy’s dog in front of him and his older brother after they dared me to do it. They thought that I would back down, but instead they watched me fuck their female GSD’s pussy. The older brother pulled his dick out and was clearly into what I was doing, but his little brother wasn’t nearly as intrigued. They watched me fuck the bitch until I was finished cumming in her. I’d love to do it for a bigger group of guys that are okay with zoo.

Back