Who would perform beastility in front of a group

A vast amount of dreamers 😁
Thank God for dreams it's all some people get to enjoy. Some people never get to know love or the passion of having a partner that feels the same for you....💔 Don't hate us all we all are not bad people. Granted most beast virgins only want and ask for help from owners. Wich sucks truly dose and isn't right by any means. But some and vary few do have heart's for these animals and only wish to be more in this world so please don't judge or hate us all.

Nope, it's something between me and my dog, i don't have a desire to share this with a group of people.

Thank God for dreams it's all some people get to enjoy. Some people never get to know love or the passion of having a partner that feels the same for you....💔 Don't hate us all we all are not bad people. Granted most beast virgins only want and ask for help from owners. Wich sucks truly dose and isn't right by any means. But some and vary few do have heart's for these animals and only wish to be more in this world so please don't judge or hate us all.
Easily fixed.. buy a dog.

I'm not interested in performing, but I am very interested in 'voyeuring' and possibly even filming for those who are keen on it? ;)
Someone needs to takeover from Petlust and be registered in Japan to do the job. :cool:
Would be nice if there were beast private shows around the place though...
For example, I'd love to live watch a group of lads getting licked off to completion by a loving cum-hungry dog. :love:What would you call that? A "lick-circle"? :unsure::sneaky:

I have. Back in college (early 70s) I was involved with one of the school admins. A really great lady. She would host gathering for some of the more sexually liberal Profs and researchers. My lady was doing personal research of bestiality in art and ancient history and regulary discussed it during the parties. One day she asked me to bring my lab over and she got down and mounted infront of her guests. They were impressed to the point they regularly requested repeat demonstrations. Since she enjoyed it she would. At one party the ladies dared any of the men to do the same. I had a hell of a lot of drink so I got down and naked. Been into it ever since.

Under the right circumstances, of course! Ideally in a foreign country with other like-minded folk who I had never met before. It would take a considerable amount of planning and, of course, trust. The only rules are no cameras, everyone has to be naked, and any personal contact has to be by mutual consent.
There would need to be several male dogs and at least two male horses. It would start with 2 women first getting fucked by horny dogs, who would later sit on my face while I sucked the doggie cum from their cunts. Inke, are you reading this? ;) Then it would be my turn to get fucked by 2 or 3 dogs in turn. While the first dog fucked me I would fuck one of the girl's wet cunts that I had sucked before. When the second dog fucked me, the other girl would suck my cock until I emptied my load into her mouth. Perhaps one of the dogs would fuck her again while she sucked me. If another dog wanted to mount me, that would be fine. My arse would be stretched and well-lubed by then.
Later, I would suck one of the horses until it exploded filling my mouth with cum. :love: BTW, horse cum is very nutritious and is offered in a shot glass in some pubs in New Zealand. :p Shortly after I had finished my horse cocktail, an adventurous young woman was preparing the other horse to enter her by first slapping his long, soft cock against her clit.
This event is so well planned, the organizers have some new dogs that had not emptied their balls earlier waiting to be brought in for those participants who are ready for round two (or three)! The smell of dog and human cum everywhere was enough to get these dogs excited, and their cocks were out and they were ready for some action. After resting while watching some other people experience their fantasies, I was ready to suck some dog cock. Personally I prefer the taste of horse cum, but by now I just wanted to satisfy all my uncontrollable desires. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Definitely I would in front of other zoos or open minded people that I can trust. I'm really big into being watched and group sex. My old roommates used to love watching me and would always knock and ask if they could watch while I had a hookup over and I loved that. One of them was also a zoo and she always wanted to see me get knotted but the opportunity never came up at the time😭. So I would love to get knotted while having a group of people to enjoy the show.

I've done it before in a weekend long donkey sex show in mexico and a handful of times with my four doggies in front of my husband and 3 to 4 of his closest friends/my reliable dicks. I would definitely do it again if NSFW, real taboo, and really horny sex starved barbarian men were still around... unfortunately those don't exist anymore

I've done it before in a weekend long donkey sex show in mexico and a handful of times with my four doggies in front of my husband and 3 to 4 of his closest friends/my reliable dicks. I would definitely do it again if NSFW, real taboo, and really horny sex starved barbarian men were still around... unfortunately those don't exist anymore
Are you sure about that???😂😂

Are you sure about that???😂😂
I would love for a horny sex starved barbarian to come out of nowhere but they don't exist anymore. They emit strong levels of lust which can be felt as he`s stripping you naked with his eyes; and also by writing texts. I and other sexual women can interpret as well as give off intoxicating lust through our words, so pretending to be one of those overpowering men would be hard to do.

Back