Who would perform beastility in front of a group

Since I don't care much about what others think of me, I would have no problem doing it for a group of people with the same interest. I am very familiar with a nice older couple with dogs and the last time I was with them there were two other persons also present. My friends did ask me beforehand if I objected to them staying while I had sex with one of their dogs, but I didn't and it was a very pleasant evening. For a larger group I would also do it, for any commercial video recordings I would wear a mask ... I think.
You sound like an amazing women bee.

Let's say I had some friends or my future wife and her friends were curious about how it is I would gladly give an instructional show on how its done so if they'd it on there own they don't hurt them self or the dog

I just want to find and meet up with zoo curious or experienced girl in the north of UK?
But not had any luck what so ever? I would even settle to be able to watch, but prefer more. But seams like any uk accounts are male or fake/false!
I really need to see it for real rather than videos or photos,but if any genuine dog lover in uk+female dm me? Show your for real send video of you sucking your dogs cock,please please,show me I'm not alone as it seams that way to me! I REALLY need to experience this "live"

I mean I've been with other friendly zoos and we have done our girls together. It's nice :3 But to just do it in front of a random gathering for money probably not lol.

I'm a trainer not a performer. But during training sessions I always make sure everyone involved is 100% ok with everything that's about to happen and that their partners 100% understand just how intense this can get. But the point is that I have trained multiple people at once so it can sometimes be a larger group. Biggest was 15 in the crowd and 5 getting trained. There are more details but I don't break confidential agreements or disclose anything.

Would you perform beastility for a group?
depends. such a thing would be highly situational. pumping a mare in a barn with a group of friends taking turns sure. but breeding a bitch in a guy's backyard for him and his friend's entertainment no, not my thing.

Not a random group of people. I have had sex amongst other zoos, but that was for our own benefits, not really a "performance". It's a little weird having sex in front of others the first time or two.
LOL, I grew up in the 60's-70's so it became some what a norm, very liberating.

Yes!!! After my master told me he wanted to arrange this for me I thought about it and it turns me on so much. People must be clothed and I will be naked on all fours. It would even be more kinky if people pay to watch me getting fucked. Anyone here interested?
I’d pay to see you get knotted

Back