• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Where is the weirdest place you have ever fucked?

I was a bit of a wild one in my younger years, I have a few of these and I'm not sure which one qualifies here

1. With my first real girlfriend in a "fort" she built for her much younger sisters to play in, in their parents garage/enclosed carport. We almost got caught because after we finished we came out of it, and they saw us and gave us the third degree, but we stuck to the story that we were just talking, I'm pretty sure they suspected, but they never figured it out for sure.

2. With another girlfriend later on in my first sportscar which was a grey convertible, with the top down she laid over the trunk lid, with her knees on the back seat, and we went doggy style, we were parked in the dark, blacked out, on a back country road, half a mile or so from the main road, watching other people go by while we fucked right in the open in the dark.

3. This one is probably the closest one I ever had where i didn't get caught. While I was a senior in HS, months into my Zoo awakening, I was in the tool shed literally boning our female rottweiler missionary, and with the dusty cement floor as i fucked her kinda rough, we were slowly skidding across the floor a little bit every time i thrust real firmly, and we ended up under the front half of pops welding trailer, which is mostly just frame with a big Diesel Lincoln Welder and a few tool boxes welded on. As I am pounding away suddenly the door came open and my mom walks in looking for something, I froze like solid ice, I have never before or since, been so frozen in fear in my life. And to make matters worse, I was right on the edge of cumming when it happened, so every slight movement or contraction almost made me jump. She grabbed something off the counter, and literally walked within 2 feet of me as she left and closed the door... I eventually heard her cross the gravel and most likely back to the house, and man that's when the adrenaline and excitement of what just happened sank in, and my god I pounded her like never before, And came so much harder than normal. Before that I had never realized how much of a rush almost getting caught could provide, holy shit was it good though. When it was all over I think I was wearing a drunk smile for quite a while, and i think i was even a little bit giggly, which was not normal. Thank god for the welding trailer, and the fact she didn't turn on the lights, and especially that the dog didn't make a peep as i held her still.

4. Very similar to number 3, I was again boning our rottweiler who was enjoying all the new attention, but this time, on the front patio at like 2am while everyone else was asleep, the patio is concrete so no noise transfer. To break up anyone seeing us I had kinda pushed us up under and behind the porch swing, I bumped my head on it a few times absent mindedly, it hung much lower than the welding trailer, XD, But so were fucking like crazy and all the sudden headlights are coming up the driveway, and I am stark naked, not even shoes, under the swing, balls deep in the dog! It was one of our bone head neighbors who was drunk as a skunk, weaving all over the place as he rolled up slowly. I froze, practically shit myself, held the dog trying to keep her still and quiet, while this drunk SOB honks his horn, and starts yelling his wifes name with a pretty bad slurring. My dad came out with his shotgun still half asleep yelling what the hell is going on. Turns out he was confused, he drove into the wrong driveway, and was yelling for his wife to come help him out of the car. My dad yelled that he was at the wrong house, and he yelled sorry and took like 8 points to turn his van around, during which time his headlights hit me full on while my dads back was too me. He finally drove off and my dad went inside. I waited idk how long for the house to go quiet, and like before, man i fucked her brains out once i thought it was safe, i kinda got addicted to doing it in places where it was somewhat dangerous... I did end up locked out, my dad had locked the door i had left unlocked, so i ended up having to climb in my bedroom window which thankfully was closed but not latched.

5. Same drunk neighbor strikes again, but this was probably a year later or so, I was actually in the horse barn, enjoying a nice slow fuck with my sisters cute little pony mare who had taken a liking to me, and I had only just started a moment before, when this moron comes plowing up the driveway, apparently drunk off his face again, directly hitting me with his headlights just as i ducked behind her, bent over trying to hide my shape behind her body and back legs, and feeling raging mad that i had to pull out. He gets out of his van and actually walked into our damn house, found out later he knocked something over in the house and damn near got himself shot again, my dad dragged him outside and I guess my mom called the cops this time. They had had it with this guy, even when he was sober he was a jerk, and they had let him off countless times already and not reported it. So I am hiding out in the horse barn, fully naked, I always went out naked to do this kinda thing, who needs cloths when its pitch dark.... I ended up sitting out there hiding behind the lower paneling in her stall on my knees for almost 2 hours, because lights were pointed somewhat in my direction, any attempt to move, I probably would have been seen. He got arrested, his car got towed the next morning, and I did not get to finish my session with the pony, so I was "very" frustrated. I managed to make it up to her the next night though, but the excitement was gone by then.

I have other examples, like when i nailed the pony out in the fields in the dark, and many times where me and the rotty rutted all over the place, I ended up re-using the front deck, and the tool shed regularly trying to re-live the previous excitement that had occurred and it was good, but it was never quite like during those two incidents which were utterly mind blowing.

Last edited:
I was a bit of a wild one in my younger years, I have a few of these and I'm not sure which one qualifies here

1. With my first real girlfriend in a "fort" she built for her much younger sisters to play in, in their parents garage/enclosed carport. We almost got caught because after we finished we came out of it, and they saw us and gave us the third degree, but we stuck to the story that we were just talking, I'm pretty sure they suspected, but they never figured it out for sure.

2. With another girlfriend later on in my first sportscar which was a grey convertible, with the top down she laid over the trunk lid, with her knees on the back seat, and we went doggy style, we were parked in the dark, blacked out, on a back country road, half a mile or so from the main road, watching other people go by while we fucked right in the open in the dark.

3. This one is probably the closest one I ever had where i didn't get caught. While I was a senior in HS, months into my Zoo awakening, I was in the tool shed literally boning our female rottweiler missionary, and with the dusty cement floor as i fucked her kinda rough, we were slowly skidding across the floor a little bit every time i thrust real firmly, and we ended up under the front half of pops welding trailer, which is mostly just frame with a big Diesel Lincoln Welder and a few tool boxes welded on. As I am pounding away suddenly the door came open and my mom walks in looking for something, I froze like solid ice, I have never before or since, been so frozen in fear in my life. And to make matters worse, I was right on the edge of cumming when it happened, so every slight movement or contraction almost made me jump. She grabbed something off the counter, and literally walked within 2 feet of me as she left and closed the door... I eventually heard her cross the gravel and most likely back to the house, and man that's when the adrenaline and excitement of what just happened sank in, and my god I pounded her like never before, And came so much harder than normal. Before that I had never realized how much of a rush almost getting caught could provide, holy shit was it good though. When it was all over I think I was wearing a drunk smile for quite a while, and i think i was even a little bit giggly, which was not normal. Thank god for the welding trailer, and the fact she didn't turn on the lights, and especially that the dog didn't make a peep as i held her still.

4. Very similar to number 3, I was again boning our rottweiler who was enjoying all the new attention, but this time, on the front patio at like 2am while everyone else was asleep, the patio is concrete so no noise transfer. To break up anyone seeing us I had kinda pushed us up under and behind the porch swing, I bumped my head on it a few times absent mindedly, it hung much lower than the welding trailer, XD, But so were fucking like crazy and all the sudden headlights are coming up the driveway, and I am stark naked, not even shoes, under the swing, balls deep in the dog! It was one of our bone head neighbors who was drunk as a skunk, weaving all over the place as he rolled up slowly. I froze, practically shit myself, held the dog trying to keep her still and quiet, while this drunk SOB honks his horn, and starts yelling his wifes name with a pretty bad slurring. My dad came out with his shotgun still half asleep yelling what the hell is going on. Turns out he was confused, he drove into the wrong driveway, and was yelling for his wife to come help him out of the car. My dad yelled that he was at the wrong house, and he yelled sorry and took like 8 points to turn his van around, during which time his headlights hit me full on while my dads back was too me. He finally drove off and my dad went inside. I waited idk how long for the house to go quiet, and like before, man i fucked her brains out once i thought it was safe, i kinda got addicted to doing it in places where it was somewhat dangerous... I did end up locked out, my dad had locked the door i had left unlocked, so i ended up having to climb in my bedroom window which thankfully was closed but not latched.

5. Same drunk neighbor strikes again, but this was probably a year later or so, I was actually in the horse barn, enjoying a nice slow fuck with my sisters cute little pony mare who had taken a liking to me, and I had only just started a moment before, when this moron comes plowing up the driveway, apparently drunk off his face again, directly hitting me with his headlights just as i ducked behind her, bent over trying to hide my shape behind her body and back legs, and feeling raging mad that i had to pull out. He gets out of his van and actually walked into our damn house, found out later he knocked something over in the house and damn near got himself shot again, my dad dragged him outside and I guess my mom called the cops this time. They had had it with this guy, even when he was sober he was a jerk, and they had let him off countless times already and not reported it. So I am hiding out in the horse barn, fully naked, I always went out naked to do this kinda thing, who needs cloths when its pitch dark.... I ended up sitting out there hiding behind the lower paneling in her stall on my knees for almost 2 hours, because lights were pointed somewhat in my direction, any attempt to move, I probably would have been seen. He got arrested, his car got towed the next morning, and I did not get to finish my session with the pony, so I was "very" frustrated. I managed to make it up to her the next night though, but the excitement was gone by then.

I have other examples, like when i nailed the pony out in the fields in the dark, and many times where me and the rotty rutted all over the place, I ended up re-using the front deck, and the tool shed regularly trying to re-live the previous excitement that had occurred and it was good, but it was never quite like during those two incidents which were utterly mind blowing.
The amount of luck you've had is mind-blowing! These are very hot to read too 🥵 loved reading your post

Man, that's why I always do zoo stuff with clothes on. Almost getting caught is a rush but the prospect of having my life permanently changed by getting caught is more than enough to nullify the pleasure. With my wife I'll be a lot riskier, but the stakes are so much lower to me. Fully clothed holding a horse brush is one thing. Stark naked in the stables is a little harder to explain away 😅.

With a human girl: on the intercity highway, at a bus stop, on a motorcycle.
With my beloved mare: in a horse wash, during a breed exhibition show on half an hour before we were due to go on the podium.

Man, that's why I always do zoo stuff with clothes on. Almost getting caught is a rush but the prospect of having my life permanently changed by getting caught is more than enough to nullify the pleasure. With my wife I'll be a lot riskier, but the stakes are so much lower to me. Fully clothed holding a horse brush is one thing. Stark naked in the stables is a little harder to explain away 😅.
Out on the farm, there were only a few lights, on the property, and ZERO nearby city lights, so when I say dark I mean DARK, my dad never could figure out how several of the lights kept getting just so slightly unscrewed, just enough they wouldnt light up, and needed frequently tightened, must have been cheap receptacles, its not like I was going out there all the time loosening them or something, that's crazy talk.

In all seriousness though, walking around the farm naked was part of the excitement, it was like being back in nature at least to me, walking through the fields, among the animals, etc... But I did eventually hide a pair of gym shorts somewhere outside, so if i got locked out i could slip into them in an emergency, don't recall ever having to though. Things calmed down a lot more once the drunk got arrested. If i was going into the fields i did wear shoes, but otherwise, i was barefoot, 100% natural.

I actually forgot one from my post further up, this one wasnt almost caught, but I went doggy style with the rotty one time, in one of the big 15 ft wide stock troughs, i would soak in it on occasion, we kept them really clean, you could always see the bottom. One night i took her out there, put her in, and joined her, and proceeded to fuck her doggy style in the water. It was good for a one time deal, but i found I liked it better belly to belly, face to face.

I feel like you could write a whole story over in that board about scenario 3 and it would be very appreciated. It's a hot one for sure! Were your clothes out on the floor where she was walking or did you have them on?

one the back of a horse. in a car at the roadhouse at the beach. in stables. at a tourist resort at the horse pen. in a hiking cabin with 3 other people. in a spa bath with 3 other people. in the kitchen making coffee for the family in the room next door. in a rock pool in a river.

I feel like you could write a whole story over in that board about scenario 3 and it would be very appreciated. It's a hot one for sure! Were your clothes out on the floor where she was walking or did you have them on?
Ill consider writing it up a bit more detailed, but no, When i go out at night, i don't wear cloths, its super dark in our neck of the woods at night, no city light pollution, so i just walked out fully naked, usually not even shoes. This one did happen during the day however on a weekend as i recall, so i had been fully dressed, but i stripped completely and i think my cloths were actually laying on the floor behind me, or possibly on top of the welding trailer on the opposite side from where she walked passed it.

Quite a few places...

Public toilet, park bench, beach, snow, bushland, in a pool, in a river, side of the road, in the back of an ambulance, dance floor, sex clubs, regular clubs.... and other places I struggle to remember

Years ago. It was dark, out in a field where a number of cows and a couple of horses was.
The horses was not shy at all, and the mare stood and seemed to enjoy me fisting her. At first just fingers / hand, but as she got wet, my arm came deeper, well up to my elbow, felt her nice warm vagina firm around my arm and my fingers could feel a ‘mouth’, it must have been her cervix. She was way to high for me, so I couldn’t mount her 😵‍💫
Then a small horse walked to me and turned the behind to me and stepped back. Such an invitation no ‘stallion’ could resist, so I just mounted the horse, poking a bit til my hardon slipped inside, very tight. And all to soon I ejaculated.
Then I wanted to caress her. And suddenly felt it was not a she but a he !
Wondered about it, but he walked to me and presented his behind and stood there in the field. He could have walked away at any time. So he must have liked it, and further, he must have tried it before me.

Last edited:
School clock tower. It was weird at first but quickly became normal to me. It was set digitally and nobody EVER went up there. I had sex and masturbated so many times in there. Sometimes I wish I could go back and see if the note I left is still there lol

Years ago. It was dark, out in a field where a number of cows and a couple of horses was.
The horses was not shy at all, and the a mare stood and seemed to enjoy me fisting her. At first just fingers / hand, but as she got wet, my arm came deeper, well up to my elbow, felt her nice warm vagina firm around my arm and my fingers could felt a ‘mouth’, it must have been her cervix. She was way to high for me, so I couldn’t mount her 😵‍💫
Then a small horse walked to me and turned the behind to me and stepped back. Such an invitation no ‘stallion’ could resist, so I just mounted the horse, poking a bit til my hardon slipped inside, very tight. And all to soon I ejaculated.
Then I wanted to caress her. And suddenly felt it was not a she but a he !
Wondered about it, but he walked to me and presented his behind and stood there in the field. He could have walked away at any time. So he must have liked it, and further, he must have tried it before me.
I was with a male donkey several times (me on top, I'm not that "limber") and he 100% enjoyed it and would ask for it. To the point where one time I was fooling around with the stallions, up on the bucket and poised to penetrate, and the donkey came sprinting across the field reared up and scared the stallions off. Then he turned his rump toward me and stood there waiting. I've never been given such a clear invitation and I was happy to oblige, but unfortunately he's the reason I never got to do anal with a stallion 😅.

Back