• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Whats your 'weirdest' kink?

i guess i have some objectification kinks and maybe cnc with the right person, i always wanted to try watersports, but i guess a "wierd" one is i get really, really into hypnosis. i have been like a beta tester for stuff in the bambi community and stuff. i like bondage too and BDSM... i guess the wierdest was even once had real trans cranial electroshock therapy given while listening to brainwashing hypnosis. A dom Daddy I see uses me with headphones and VR headset on while i am deep in trance... ok.. well ... *fidgets a bit* probably TMI ... sorry but ok 😳💗

i guess i have some objectification kinks and maybe cnc with the right person, i always wanted to try watersports, but i guess a "wierd" one is i get really, really into hypnosis. i have been like a beta tester for stuff in the bambi community and stuff. i like bondage too and BDSM... i guess the wierdest was even once had real trans cranial electroshock therapy given while listening to brainwashing hypnosis. A dom Daddy I see uses me with headphones and VR headset on while i am deep in trance... ok.. well ... *fidgets a bit* probably TMI ... sorry but ok 😳💗
Hypnosis is SO sexy

Feel free to dm me if you wanna chat about it

Trying various Shapes of penises and I love Anal insertion of any object except Glass Bottles and Jars (if you know what I'm talking about)

I have a massive mouth fetish. Tongue, saliva, breath, uvula (for humans of course ;)), throat, everything. I absolutely love making out, tasting their tongue and saliva, smelling their breath. Even just looking in, seeing the saliva coated pinkness, seeing down the throat, feeling the breath... 🥵 I really have no interest in sex, with anyone. I'd much rather just have a sloppy makeout with tongues going down each others throats.

Maybe not the "weirdest" thing, but it's my thing.

Sometimes I like the idea of HUGE breeds just... taking my food, and eating most of it... leaving me with the slobbered mess of what they don't eat... and I eat/drink it anyway, cause it tastes even better with their drool... or drinking from their water bowl... PLEASE don't tell me I'm the only one like this.. God I need to get a big drooly breed so bad..

I’m super kinky. Big on humiliation and submission. I like all sorts of role play and object insertion. I’ve always fantasized about a Pom bottle in my pussy 🤤 one time I put 17 pens in myself! Cnc is fun too.

My weirdest kink is kinda embarrassing so that’s a secret 🙈🙈

I’m super kinky. Big on humiliation and submission. I like all sorts of role play and object insertion. I’ve always fantasized about a Pom bottle in my pussy 🤤 one time I put 17 pens in myself! Cnc is fun too.

My weirdest kink is kinda embarrassing so that’s a secret 🙈🙈
Embarrassing isn’t always bad

Im curios as to what you all think is your most "out there" or "weird" kind/fascination/fetish.
Zoophilla asside obviously. I think mine is sounding and piss play. What about you? (This is a no judgment chat. If you bully someone, youll be reported.)
I like piss play as well, would really like a big dog to pee inside me 😖

Back