• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Whats your 'weirdest' kink?

I think a lot of my kinks, like cuckolding and gaping pussies, are more common these days, especially on here. I enjoy some other niche kinks, like dirty pussies or unsafe sex. Some religious or raceplay stuff is fun too.

Im curios as to what you all think is your most "out there" or "weird" kind/fascination/fetish.
Zoophilla asside obviously. I think mine is sounding and piss play. What about you? (This is a no judgment chat. If you bully someone, youll be reported.)
I would have to go with musk or marking probably, not many people are into being bitten in places that cant be hidden, thus allowing everyone to see; or just body odor in general, let alone being turned on by it

I have a huge kink for pretty much all aspects of tacking up, riding, and working horses. The fancier and more elaborate the tack, the better. A picture of a horse in a particularly beautiful saddle and bridle or elaborate driving harness can get me hard pretty easily. If I see a really nice saddle online in a catalogue I will get a chub just thinking about putting it on one of my horses. It's serious enough that I had to start avoiding horse shows and rodeos as a spectator (I could still compete though because my headspace is totally different when engaged in sport). Just the act of riding a horse by itself often makes me cum, without even doing anything intimate with them. And I am completely addicted to the scent of horse sweat (and pretty much all of their other scents as well). I've been known to lick the frothy sweat off my horses after a good workout. Going down on a hot sweaty mare after a good ride is sheer bliss. Another favorite of mine is riding them bareback to cool them down after a workout and letting my pants and underwear get totally saturated with their sweat as they dry off. Making out with horses is also a huge kink, I used to have a gelding that would literally shove his tongue into my mouth if I stood near him with my mouth open long enough (he was truly one in a million, I've never met another horse like him that was so hungry for sloppy kisses with tongue! I miss him terribly).

Also, any horse that loves to be ridden is a huge huge HUGE turnon (yes contrary to what some might have you believe there are horses out there who absolutely LOVE to work and you can tell pretty easily if you know how to speak their language). One of my horses that I can ride completely tackless will sometimes walk up to the fence standing parallel to it when he sees me coming and start pawing as he looks over his shoulder at me, getting increasingly agitated and even nickering until I relent and climb the fence to hop on his back. Makes me hard as diamonds every time that he's practically begging me to ride him. I've had others try to brush his behavior off as a conditioned response, but he doesn't do it every time he sees me, so there are definitely times he's not in the mood to be ridden. And I don't do anything to prompt it either, I can be doing something completely not involving him and he'll spot me and run over to the fence. Sometimes when I dismount he will give me a good nudge and stomp the ground as if to say "that's all?" One of my mares also loves it and will start nickering with anticipation when I saddle her up because she LOVES hitting the trails around my property with me. Mares presenting with their tail flagging and pussy winking are another big kink of mine.

I think it would be safe to say I'm a little more than obsessed with horses but I love it and wouldn't change a thing.
I can highly relate to what you are saying...actually to everything you are saying...about loving horses, saddles, soaking up horse sweat with my wrangler jeans, riding bareback..etc. Makes me horny all the time....can't get enough of it...just glad my balls keep producing great amounts of hot semen and cum to release when my cock gets excited seeking release in any possible way. Some cowboys and horsemen are meant to able to enjoy a special lifestyle of loving deeply their horses, saddles, leather and stables...within them is a horse persona that can only be satisfied by real horse love, saddle love, barn love, leather love...the key thing is to have and enjoy these things that brings this intense pleasure to oneself....i am glad that others have the same kind of attraction and enjoyment that I have found.... 🐎 :love: 🤠

I can highly relate to what you are saying...actually to everything you are saying...about loving horses, saddles, soaking up horse sweat with my wrangler jeans, riding bareback..etc. Makes me horny all the time....can't get enough of it...just glad my balls keep producing great amounts of hot semen and cum to release when my cock gets excited seeking release in any possible way. Some cowboys and horsemen are meant to able to enjoy a special lifestyle of loving deeply their horses, saddles, leather and stables...within them is a horse persona that can only be satisfied by real horse love, saddle love, barn love, leather love...the key thing is to have and enjoy these things that brings this intense pleasure to oneself....i am glad that others have the same kind of attraction and enjoyment that I have found.... 🐎 :love: 🤠
Nice to meet a kindred spirit!

Smh can i just get some peoples damn kinks? Gahdam xD
Now when I list some of my kinks… Will I get some??
•Somnophilia (as the dormno)
•AgeGap - I prefer the men to be a min. 20+ years my senior. Recently I became the age to find male youngsters 18-23 acceptable and enjoyable
• livestream any and all when possible
• Water Sports (I don’t consume it personally)
• Pity Fucks w/o reciprocating

That’s a very short list of an ever growing and diverse list that I have been working on for my entire existence.

I would have to go with musk or marking probably, not many people are into being bitten in places that cant be hidden, thus allowing everyone to see; or just body odor in general, let alone being turned on by it
This has been a thing for me lately! Musk and marking… idk, but I’m curious and turned on lol

Uhhh, bugs probably?

Not just big human-sized ones either, I'm talking about swarms of smaller ones dominating me and turning me into their brood mother :eek:

I am super obsessed with cum, or better said women who love the taste and to play with it...but I myself am straight. I will hands free orgasm at the sight of a woman I am intimate with with more than one load of cum in any part of her.
Human or animal cum???

I liuv cum and watersports as some i have tried with othr humans. I luv messy sex. My limits are poo and blood tho. Kinda like the idea of my partner getting fucked by a dog, then after the dog cums i slide my tongue or cock right in! Als wanna cum kiss dog cum with my partner or bathe in dog cum. Something like that...

Romantically im a lesbian with both humans and animals and im a relatively chill person, but i also have a kink for dominating males (not only in a sexual way). I also often fantasize about making my partners jealous by fucking someone else (usually a horse)… im like a reverse cuckold…
Fem dom is hot, making em wait haha. Sometimes I fantasize about a dominant female horse or dog seducing me.

Im curios as to what you all think is your most "out there" or "weird" kind/fascination/fetish.
Zoophilla asside obviously. I think mine is sounding and piss play. What about you? (This is a no judgment chat. If you bully someone, youll be reported.)
damn, what a subjective question. I find most kinks normal now a days. if you asked me back in my twenties is day zoo, but now a days idk

I guess besides the zoo stuff which would be considered the most weird in a mainstream sense, probably my kink for sissy play.

damn, what a subjective question. I find most kinks normal now a days. if you asked me back in my twenties is day zoo, but now a days idk
Yeah, the older you get the more you kind of just accept that human sexuality is diverse and strange at it's core. When everyone is weird, noone is.

Back