• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Whats your 'weirdest' kink?

I don't know if this is weird, but I want to see a MtF trans person fucking a mare/bitch pussy. I love seeing trans women cumming in women, it's hard to find them cumming in animal pussy.

I have a question. I am a straight guy who has had a Mistress peg me in the past. I love the stretching and full feeling. I am getting back into stretching with large dildos and butt plugs with the view of having someone to fist me in the near future. I have had offers from a male who isnt gay but has exactly the same interest as me who wants to open me up and fist me with the potential of deep fisting. I would return that favour in good faith. Finding a woman to fist a man is almost impossible to find. My question is...... Is it gay to have a man fist you without any exchange of sexual favors? I should add that the other male is married and heterosexual just lik me. We are both married to wonderful women but the women arent into fisting or stretching. Any honest feedback would be appreciated. Please I am not looking for any offers from men to fist me. I already have this offer and contemplating the next step.

Last edited:
Back