• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Whats your 'weirdest' kink?

I have been fortunate to live out most of my real life fantasies..

One of the best being SSSBBW. (They are people, don't forget..)

But if you've ever slept with someone well over 600 lbs, who's ass literally spills over the edges of a queen sized bed..

High five.

I envy their bodies.

So it it's on a list somewhere, I'm likely going to consider it. There are some hard limits, like clowns... can't stand clowns. At worst I'm curious as to the why and understanding the psychology to some degree. I'm usually willing to try something and see how it affects me once I've determined it's safe and relatively sane. No, I'm not soldering my nipples off...but wouldn't say no to piercing play. My rabbit hole is painted vanta black.

So it it's on a list somewhere, I'm likely going to consider it. There are some hard limits, like clowns... can't stand clowns. At worst I'm curious as to the why and understanding the psychology to some degree. I'm usually willing to try something and see how it affects me once I've determined it's safe and relatively sane. No, I'm not soldering my nipples off...but wouldn't say no to piercing play. My rabbit hole is painted vanta black.
What about sexy clowns ? 😄

When we visit sauna and naked wellness with my chubby gf and enjoy that all the guys can see her pussy, big ass her tits. The best moments for both are when you caught somebody staring at you... mainly man doing this the girls rarely, she got super jelaous if I got longer conversation with girl and she have a beaver, because it atracts me a lot and she hates to be unshaved... so many moments like this. Everytime we got caught by somebody during sex or bj, two times happend that in a steam chamber we normally ended with orgasm in front of one to three people and.nobody complain 😀😀

Im curios as to what you all think is your most "out there" or "weird" kind/fascination/fetish.
Zoophilla asside obviously. I think mine is sounding and piss play. What about you? (This is a no judgment chat. If you bully someone, youll be reported.)
probably body hair for humans (mostly pubic hair and armpits hair), for animals is a big and soft pussy like the one of horses

Clowns and anything similar to Chucky. Chucky to this day brings out rage. Fuck all that.

One step ahead of ya. I remember one time (long ago) I tried to use the tool for making holes in leather. Safe to say I stopped very quickly. No lube, ne prep.
Yiikkessss
Jeez! I have a metal kit, it's super thick and it's electric, so it zaps me from inside ❤️ you GOTTA use lube though...

Forget the glass, use plastic or silicone or steel. :D

I tried using a catheter which is a tool made for sounding so logically it should work well.
Nope, hurts like hell. Can not recommend. :D
and use the lube a nurse would use in hospital.in germany its called installargel. its lubed lidocaine.
wait a minute and the gently put the dilator into your cock. even with lidocaine you will feel the sensation.

i once fucked a nurse regulary and she told me, that every guy who gets a catheter they do them a little lubed handjob cause its easier to put into a hard cock. nurses are so good.

Back