• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What’s on your sexual bucket list?

Be ducked by a while back of dogs, have a guy can in me after a dog or do with a guy and male dog or be fucked by a dog in front of a while group!
I have so many things I wanna do 😍

1. Being used as a cum dumpster / cum toilet for animals and men alike. 2. Fucking a mare so well that she backs up into me and pins me against the wall while she dom fucks me. 3. Having dozens of boars (male pigs) run a train on me, until I had so many liters of boar cum kept inside via gel plug, that I look severely pregnant. 4. Save money and get a Fursuit / Murrsuit and do some yiffing.
Holy fucking shit I am in love 💕

Finding a woman who wants to be fucked and licked by my dog
mag dat ook een man zijn?:) ik weet het liever een vrouw, maar soms vind het baasje gewoon geil om iemand geneukt te zien worden door zijn hond of het nu man of vrouw is; Of ik wil hem zeker pijpen en zijn zaad slikken, of uit uw madam zijn zaad cleanen:) of een cocktail met uw zaad:)

I’ve got a few I’d love too tick of

I’d love too have a pack of dogs go through me all knotting me and filling me one after another until I was over flowing with com and it was just leaking out of me.

2nd I would love too have my bitch experience a gang bang she loves sex and loves to be handed ruff id need a few good guys to run a train on her with me

3ed have a 3some with my male dog and a woman have him Knott her well I’m underneath 69 and licking her clit and cleaning up all of that yummy mess from the both of them

4 will never happen but I’d love to experience love making with a monkey like nice slow kissing going down on her and slowly fucking my way up to hard and fast until I unload in side of her

MMF, gangbang, creampie gangbang (Probably going to remain a fantasy forever but maybe someday. The logistics sound like such a hassle.), double penetration, double vaginal (do you see a theme in my fucket list??? Lol. The reason is because I've already done most everything I want to do with someone one on one and now what's left is group stuff.), suspension bondage, 24/7 kink dynamic, and last but not least, get properly knotted. I've played with puppies before, been fucked even, but the knot never went inside. It's a dream!! But I'm always discovering new kinks and fantasies so this list will grow.
Love it!

Post SRS, giving my virginity to a pig (or a dog lol), getting spit-roasted/Eiffel Tower'ed by two cute girls, having two girls frot and cum inside me at the same time, and getting a creampie gangbang done on me whilst wearing a Mordred maid outfit are the big ones I think about,

But I can assure you readers there are far more :oops:

Get under a woman and lick her clit while she gets knotted, then drink all the cum from her pussy after the pullout.

Get a stallion to cum in my mouth.

Get tag-teamed by a well-hung man and his dog.

Back