• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What’s on your sexual bucket list?

I'm too messed up to connect emotionally with anybody, but guys like ugly chicks with no self-esteem so I get pounded and smacked around my fair share.

In 35 years I've never been on a date though, so dinner and a movie is at the top of my bucket list, with a woman who flirts a little and pretends to actually like me. I'm not experienced with women and am most used to having sex done to me, and I'm clumsy and not very good at sex in general but I do try hard and would be thrilled beyond life if she'd take me home with her for the night.

I have massive admiration for transgender people, who are so strong and who often know who they are more than most of the rest of us do. An evening out with a trans girl and then a night in to demonstrate my appreciation for her is way up there on my list too.

I could go on all day, but I'll end with...

Being chained in the mud by the ring in my nose in a pen with an aggressive 1000-lb. breeder boar, and...

Full vaginal penetration by a stallion, full-sized if possible. While a bunch of guys watch. I'm small but I can handle a lot of size!
Even if life have treated you poorly, and your self esteem is down by your shoe laces, you are still a human with value and you do not deserve to think about yourself like this.

Of course you, very much so, deserves to be loved and deserves to go on a proper date.

Well, all my fantasies are pretty vanilla. I recently got to experience what was my current biggest fantasy. So, its not really a fantasy now technically. So id hafta say my current fantasy is that I want to sniff a mare's donut, really rub my nose against her don't hole, and after a good sniffing, I want to lick either, or both, holes. It may be something that is better in fantasy, but I wont know until I get to try it.

Have multiple orgasms in one sex session of numerous hours!

Refractory period be damned! Either non-ejaculatory multiple orgasms (NEMO) or prostate orgasms. The goal is to equalize the disparity between men and women. A large percentage of women can have multiple orgasms, so we need to try to keep up with them. :cool:

I'm too messed up to connect emotionally with anybody, but guys like ugly chicks with no self-esteem so I get pounded and smacked around my fair share.

In 35 years I've never been on a date though, so dinner and a movie is at the top of my bucket list, with a woman who flirts a little and pretends to actually like me. I'm not experienced with women and am most used to having sex done to me, and I'm clumsy and not very good at sex in general but I do try hard and would be thrilled beyond life if she'd take me home with her for the night.

I have massive admiration for transgender people, who are so strong and who often know who they are more than most of the rest of us do. An evening out with a trans girl and then a night in to demonstrate my appreciation for her is way up there on my list too.

Being chained in the mud by the ring in my nose in a pen with an aggressive 1000-lb. breeder boar, and...

Full vaginal penetration by a stallion, full-sized if possible. While a bunch of guys watch. I'm small but I can handle a lot of size!
Never ugly. Please believe me, for most it's the internal beauty. I've had girlfriends who were gorgeous physically and rotten to the core. They didn't last long. Confidence in who you are is massive. And love the fantasies.

You are worthy of love and of being loved. There isn't a single human being alive that this statement doesn't hold true for. We're all broken in our own unique ways and one day you'll find that one magical puzzle piece that fits, but you've got to learn to love yourself enough to be open to letting them in for that to happen.

You're always welcome to reach out to me if you need someone to talk to.

My fantasy is fulfilling fantasies... but it's never been as easy as dinner and a movie with a woman who's probably got more in common with me than she realizes....

I would be honored to take you out should you ever happen to be near the WI/IL boarder

P.S. I'm pretty damn cute too 😉

My fantasy is fulfilling fantasies... but it's never been as easy as dinner and a movie with a woman who's probably got more in common with me than she realizes....

I would be honored to take you out should you ever happen to be near the WI/IL boarder

Mmm...

You seem QUITE yummy!

Very darn cute ☺️

Honestly I'd like a chance with a mare. I do know someone kind enough to offer to let me meet theirs, but they live too far away and out of country.

So it's looking likely I'll need to learn how to take care of one and get my own when the time is right.

I'm going to be honest and say that I have a hell of a bucket list, personally:

- Fucked by a horse
- Fucked by a dog
- Deepthroat a dog with the full knot (may be dangerous, but fantasy is a thing if it can't be done)
- Fucked by a dog while fucking a woman
- Fucked and knotted by multiple dogs, preferably to the extent of breaking the supposed record held by Stray X (8)
- Fucked and anally creampied by as many guys in one session as I can (I have a free use gangbang fantasy /shrug)
- Actually throatpie a girl (never had a girl that was capable of it or willing to try)
- Fucked by a boar (if actually true, also be plugged with the mating plug)
- Take a throatpie (because free use fantasy)
- Be someone's sex slave (I'm a switch, but I really enjoy the sub world as much as I do the dom world)
- Be asphyxiated while deepthroating someone (obviously not to death)
- Take the full length of a horse cock in my ass
- Be woken up to being fucked
- Being fully bound during any of the above
- And more

Would love to walk in on a housemate/friend with his dog, then offer to keep his "secret" if I can give him a good piping after the dogs done 🍆🍑💦

1. Being used as a cum dumpster / cum toilet for animals and men alike. 2. Fucking a mare so well that she backs up into me and pins me against the wall while she dom fucks me. 3. Having dozens of boars (male pigs) run a train on me, until I had so many liters of boar cum kept inside via gel plug, that I look severely pregnant. 4. Save money and get a Fursuit / Murrsuit and do some yiffing.

Back