• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What’s on your sexual bucket list?

Losing my human virginity, I suppose. Or getting properly fucked by a dog so I can know how it feels to be knotted, I'm a simple woman

Not shaming but curious about those of you who aren’t having any sex at all…

Bucket list, want a huge creampie gang bang with endless guys for hours filling my pussy with cum and someone eating it back out. Really like to do multiple strangers at the bookstore gloryhole. Definitely dp with dvp as well as one guy doing vag and one anal. I’m a simple pleasure girl

Not shaming but curious about those of you who aren’t having any sex at all…

Bucket list, want a huge creampie gang bang with endless guys for hours filling my pussy with cum and someone eating it back out. Really like to do multiple strangers at the bookstore gloryhole. Definitely dp with dvp as well as one guy doing vag and one anal. I’m a simple pleasure girl
totally agree on the gangbang fantasy! that would be fun but the set up would be so much work lol

I'm too messed up to connect emotionally with anybody, but guys like ugly chicks with no self-esteem so I get pounded and smacked around my fair share.

In 35 years I've never been on a date though, so dinner and a movie is at the top of my bucket list, with a woman who flirts a little and pretends to actually like me. I'm not experienced with women and am most used to having sex done to me, and I'm clumsy and not very good at sex in general but I do try hard and would be thrilled beyond life if she'd take me home with her for the night.

I have massive admiration for transgender people, who are so strong and who often know who they are more than most of the rest of us do. An evening out with a trans girl and then a night in to demonstrate my appreciation for her is way up there on my list too.

I could go on all day, but I'll end with...

Being chained in the mud by the ring in my nose in a pen with an aggressive 1000-lb. breeder boar, and...

Full vaginal penetration by a stallion, full-sized if possible. While a bunch of guys watch. I'm small but I can handle a lot of size!

Last edited:
Meet a nice girl, adopt two or three puppies, train them well and eventually come home from work one day to find her on the living room floor satisfying them all. Be better if I did not know she was into zoo in the first place though.

Meet a nice girl, adopt two or three puppies, train them well and eventually come home from work one day to find her on the living room floor satisfying them all. Be better if I did not know she was into zoo in the first place though.
Always special when you find out by surprise

I'm too messed up to connect emotionally with anybody, but guys like ugly chicks with no self-esteem so I get pounded and smacked around my fair share.

In 35 years I've never been on a date though, so dinner and a movie is at the top of my bucket list, with a woman who flirts a little and pretends to actually like me. I'm not experienced with women and am most used to having sex done to me, and I'm clumsy and not very good at sex in general but I do try hard and would be thrilled beyond life if she'd take me home with her for the night.

I have massive admiration for transgender people, who are so strong and who often know who they are more than most of the rest of us do. An evening out with a trans girl and then a night in to demonstrate my appreciation for her is way up there on my list too.

I could go on all day, but I'll end with...

Being chained in the mud by the ring in my nose in a pen with an aggressive 1000-lb. breeder boar, and...

Full vaginal penetration by a stallion, full-sized if possible. While a bunch of guys watch. I'm small but I can handle a lot of size!
Firstly unless I misread your post, don't call yourself ugly. No one is ugly. I have found people that others deem ugly to be some of the most interesting and wonderful individuals about.

Can't argue with your choices, you would be a lady i would aim to treat well just so you could have all of those.

I'd love to just be in tge other room as you were entertained by a lady or a trans, I would not interfere.

As for your farm dreams well it would be something we could work on.

Back