• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

What sort of zoo lifestyle would you want?

I would love to have a sort of double Life, one with a normal couple, my girl and basic things. And see a group a zoo ppl, and have fun with stallions, good vibe and hot ! Would love it

What I have now, is my own plot with a high fence, my princess mare and just the two of us 24/7. For an ideal situation, all that is missing is a lot of money so that I don’t have to work and part with her during working hours.
(possibly another pony mare for her as friend (in progress))

the ideal situation for me would probably be being in a relationship with a man that’s into this too and would want to see me taking the knot. would be even nicer if he took it too or liked fucking the dog.
? sounds perfect and like an amazing life

Honestly I'd love to be the bitch and pet for a couple or dom(me) and their family of dogs.

I'd also settle for meeting a like-minded woman who's okay with sharing a knot ?

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a lifestyle for myself. If I had a pet who was in a particular need, I'd be willing to help them getting it out of their system. That's about the extend I'd go to. I'd still entertain a normal relationship to a human, if meeting the right person, no need for them to be a zoo as well. I wouldn't mind them being or not being zoo, as long as they're true to themself.

Would love to find a Dom that keeps me as a dog. Having to serve him or his dog whenever they feel like it. Kept in a collar and a chastity cage.

Something I've thought about a lot. The dream is a large house, to accommodate my various needs, hobbies and projects. Set on about 10 -15 acres, around 20 minutes from the coast. The 2 x dogs I've wanted for many years, stables and paddocks to suit a stallion and a few mares.

A zoo loving partner, that shares my passion and supports my lifestyle choice/s. Matches my level of crazy/energy/drive. I'm an adrenaline junkie, have been a long time. Aside from zoo interests, I have several other expensive and "dangerous" hobbies that not everybody understands or supports. Wasted decades placing my efforts and finances in the wrong places, with the wrong people that ultimately took me for granted. Learnt several lessons the hard way.

I came very close to the dream once. However life had other ideas haha. However dreams are free, and I'm not done yet ;)

I would love a female partner that loves to do it with horses or dogs from time to time. Maybe we'll have our own but we could visit others too. And perhaps a friend who has a female horse who likes to feel a human dick

I'm a good-looking, in shape, mid-60's dom male here with three grown children. I'd like to find an older woman, say 40-60, emotionally settled and knows what she wants, who'd like to live a BDSM relationship, and who wants to live as a slave and a sub to big GSDs. A woman who likes being dominated and both wants and needs to serve. Preferably an older woman with experience, who doesn't need to be trained from scratch. Don't know if I'll find her, but that's ideally what I'd like.

Just want to live peacefully with doggy girl in my apartments near the forest doing my remote work.
No humans.

Ideally, and what im working on, will be 10+ acre plot surrounded by a wall of trees and hedges to block off the outside world, secluded to be nude at all times. Have a small 1 or 2 bed house with office, mostly unused. Nice heated/air-conned 10-stall barn for a mix of mares and stallions, with a breeding stall lined with cameras to record activites, a shower stall for man and beast, lounge area to spend the day. Wake up every morning to milk the stallions and give the mares their workout. Watch the day burn away in the lounge getting the occasional visit from a horse free-roaming the barn, or enjoying being their company in the field and fucking in the open air when the urge arises. 3-4 dogs guarding the land, and some sheep, both species down for some action.

In a more fantastical sense, would love to find a bf that's just as horny, zoo, and compatible. Would also like to build some cabins on land and start a sexually liberated community for zoos and the like.

Getting myself a new boy, and being a mentor for curious n willing women who want to experience it, and have fun with me too.

I'd get to introduce women to it and corrupt them.. to kinks for the price of one.

200 acre ranch with breeding dogs and horses, maybe a few other species. Facilitating fulfillment of fantasies

Close what I have right now I think.
Loving husband that loves me for what I am, loves participating, out in the countryside with a lot of animals. Having enough financial freedom where I can become the live-in breeding mount that takes loads from whatever kind of male wants a warm hole to dump into. We're still working towards the financial freedom part, but being able to take care of my husband and all our male animals, both physically and sexually 100% of the time is my personal dream.
To be able to get double teamed by my husband and our dog daily is a big one for me ?

I'd like a master/mistress I could submit to, with a male dog or 2 that they encourage me to let have their way with me. They'd tell me things like how I'm a good boy and how well I'm taking it, and ask me embarrassing questions like "how does it feel?" Or "do you want him to finish inside you?"

I'd let the dogs give me kisses whenever and wherever they want. I'd sleep on the doggy bed with them a lot and cuddle. I'd want them to understand we have a special relationship, and they they can have me whenever they want. I'd wake up in the middle of the night to a tongue on my butt, and stick my butt in the air while still half asleep and let him do his thing. Fall back asleep while we're tied ?

Last edited:
Just me and me girl Sasha (female canine) in a small house in the mountains just a quiet peaceful life no neighbors I just want me and Sasha to sit down on the porch and look at the sunset over everything I want to see the mist and fog over the mountains below me in the mornings and the cool mountain breeze and I want to hear the birds and the critters and I want me and Sasha to live the rest of our lives there to the end and after I go and I want to be buried there right next to my girl Sasha on the property

I would want two wives and two male dogs and one female dog so then every night when we’re about to go to bed all of us have one big orgy swapping partners and positions my girls suck me while both dogs are ramming in them while I’m eating out the last dog it would be amazing

Well, I’m pretty malleable to whatever my significant other(s) would want, so for example if I was married to someone who didn’t want to actually have sex with dogs but was really into the fantasy and wanted to role play and masturbate to it, then I’d be happy to do that. If she wanted to only handjob/blowjob a dog, then I’d be fine with that too, and might join her if she convinced me.

If she wanted to fully have sex with a dog with no limits, then I’d be happy with that as well. I probably won’t also have sex with the dog, but I could be convinced to do anything outside of direct sexual intercourse, and would still fuck my wife after she had done whatever she wanted with the dog.

If she also was willing, I might have multiple spouses so we could all enjoy each other. The only thing I would probably be against, is the introduction of another human male in the dynamic. I’d want to only share ourselves among each other and the dog(s). I don’t know why I’m extremely jealous against other men, but I’m happy with my spouses sleeping with a dog. It’s just the way my mind is, I guess.

Back