What sort of zoo lifestyle would you want?

Бих искал да имам съквартиранти в зоопарка и да споделя кучка или кобила. Не знам какво друго, но това е общата схема
I live with one of my girlfriends and we share it

I actually already have a lot of what y'all want here. I own that prized small homestead on a few acres in the country with a smattering of species. From cattle to an equine, to pigs and a pack of dogs, I've raised a little of it all. Financial independence is easy when you're a frugal minimalist with zero debt, and I busted my ass at 2-3 jobs throughout my 20s to put myself here. Now I only have to work a paid job <=6 months, because there's nothing to pay off. I live far, far below my means. I find new ways to wean myself off the system, paring down and getting things leaner each year, learning how to make do with less. This so that the rest of my labor goes not into working for the man, but for myself, back into the property as time spent building and fixing, making improvements, doing chores, raising new animals etc. I am an embodiment of what the dream looks like. Handy, know how to do just about anything myself, land-rich, cash-poor, semi-retired, and I made it here just shy of 40. I'm zooromantic-exclusive but bisexual, so for a few years I even had a human female fwb or three who, while not zoos themselves, knew that I am and were tolerant of it. Likewise I'm out and proud to all and sundry, no closet case here. Friends, family, past human lovers, a few employers, and one set of neighbors. Yep, all of them know I'm a zoo and its been fine. So here I stand. The self-made man who's feet are planted atop land I own outright, surrounded by animals, looking at his tree lines and fence lines, and things he's built or still building. I've reinvented myself, made it here by myself, had every kind of sex you could want along the way, and I owe nothing to anyone. As Faulkner had written, "I am beholden to no man." I must be living the dream.

... So what's missing? Well, same thing that always has been elusive for all of us: the kindred. The one who goes along with on the journey. Or failing that, just a second pair of competent hands. A live-in helper! Damn it, my kingdom for a second "me"! What I find myself needing now that I have all this, is someone of like mind and equal capability to share it. Someone who wants the same things, is going in the same direction, and knows how to do the work it takes to have them. I am the lonest of the lone wolves in the lone star state. I've built all of this as an army of one -- and my oversight will be that it is unsustainable 100% alone. If I want to see this place grow and thrive, reach its potential, I need another "me" out here. So I caution anyone on threads like this who're thinking of jumping ship into the little country homestead scenario: don't make my mistake and go it alone. You need a second human to shoulder the load (or you need to get in touch with me, har har). Being exclusive is all fine and good, but understand what it means in long-term implications. You still need human help if you want more than a dog or two. The animals cannot help, they are dependents for life. They make the work; they cannot help with it. It comes from you, and you damn well oughta like doing that work, because there is no end.

But there's a flipside on that coin, too: its not drudgery if you like it already. That same work becomes the reward in itself, much the same way as virtue is its own reward. Homesteading can be a beautiful life -- for the right person. You've got to actually enjoy the time spent being outdoors, not hiding inside from it. Being out there gittin' dirty, working with your hands, fixing, building, and raising animals. It feels good when you repair something that broke, or finish a build. This stuff can't be viewed as onerous toil; it must instead be your hobby, your leisure activity, your source of pride and joy. Think more of the guys in the Toxic Masculinity thread, and you'll be in the ballpark. To have that country life so many people are dreaming of, you need to be the renaissance man, the jack of all trades, the one who loves fixing, building, and time spent doing the chores at home. Your hobbies become the ranch's chores. Your 'leisure' activity lines up with the projects that need doing. Your pride and satisfaction is found in what you accomplish, fix, or raise. Because sitting inside playing video games or grazing on social media doesn't get shit done. Ditto, driving back to the city for days and nights on the town with friends, also doesn't get shit done. Folks never realize how much work and personal sacrifice it takes to get here. You give yourself over to that land and those animals.

So be the humble, simple man. Be the self-reliant country redneck. Git comfy livin' third-world in a first-world country, everything old and shitty and secondhand, buying used this and salvaged that, learning how to make it work again or learning how to make do another way, because your money goes into the property and its animals, not social life and having nice new shiny things. Learn the satisfaction that can only come from being able to proudly say "I fixed this, and I built that, and I raised her and him from cradle to grave." It takes being a homebody, a tradesman, and a workaholic in equal measure. And that's paradise -- for some of us. I'll close with the opening: its not drudgery if you like it already.

Living in our own place w my gf and two big dogs is the dream, constantly naked and always willing to submit to the dogs when they want 🥰 I’d love to be able to fall asleep with them on our bed after a long night of breeding

Having furry/zoo friends, we could live in a big house together and make love to our partners together, and of course fool around together!! Would love to have a mursuiting zoo friend that I could play with!!

Having furry/zoo friends, we could live in a big house together and make love to our partners together, and of course fool around together!! Would love to have a mursuiting zoo friend that I could play with!!
dreams 🤤

A dog well trained to mount, take me, and fill me with cum and loves to eat pussy would be important. I would definitely want a human male to watch me get off before I service him how he requests. All of my holes are open and I would enjoy having each filled frequently by both dog and human cock. It wouldn't be an exclusively zoo lifestyle, more like if we were both on the same mood. I would want someone who doesn't take themselves or life too seriously and does not demand all of my time.

I would love to have a human partner of any gender, but it doesn’t seem realistic to find a partner I would trust disclosing being a zoo too. Likely will have one or two intact male canine partners. I love cookie but I would not want to risk non-stop puppies.

I guess an extension of my situation already.
I have my husband, and our GSD (would love 1 more though, I've always wanted a great dane)
But would love a girlfriend who likes to play with all of us.
My dream is to own a home on a large piece of land where it's secluded enough that I could be fucked any and everywhere. Hell, maybe even own a couple horses 😁

My perfect lifestyle?
Waw, I have a lot of ideas.
Maybe lots of love and pets to cuddle and kiss, if only I had a huge space! It would be the best gift of life.
Find several zoo friends to spend time with them? It would be fun too.
A bit mor in the fantasy, but
That my human partner succumbs to our male doggie, that we can have a few more at home... and that I don't have to hide anything from her anymore. That she let me have fun with horny girls, while she has fun with sir golden :)

Would love to have a female GF (human) with a few of the larger breed dogs, great Dane, mastiff, ect. who's into sharing and making videos.

I'd like to have a well paying remote job. I'd live out along the border of some national park. I'd like to have a few different male animals to breed me, a few horses, pigs, goats, and dogs. Ideally I'd like to have a zoo friendly partner, they don't have to participate but I would appreciate them helping the stallion get his dick me.

Another thing I wanted to add, ideally this place would be secluded and away from people, that way I can walk around naked and the animals can breed me whenever they want outside. Also less clean up when I'm leaking cum outdoors rather than inside.

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
Same

Ideally just a sub who is into dogs. I'm fine if she is not into human sex. I just like the idea of training someone into it.
Helping them become a better bitch for her dog lover. There are many ideas and scenarios to play with too. We would just have fun with it.

I would love to have a human partner of any gender, but it doesn’t seem realistic to find a partner I would trust disclosing being a zoo too. Likely will have one or two intact male canine partners. I love cookie but I would not want to risk non-stop puppies.
Yea having both intact male and female canine partners would difficult but I feel with the right human partner its doable if you manage the heat cycle lol

A relationship with a woman who is not zoo exclusive, but still has a deep seated need to be bred by a K9 because that craving is a part of her DNA, it's simply who she is.

One where my wife harvest dog cum for the both of us. I want to come from work, and see her collecting dog cum for us... Getting hard even considering it 🤤 🥵 🐕 🍆💦🫠

Small semi-rural acreage with trees and lots of privacy. Female partner in crime in LTR who craves cocks of all kind - dogs, ponies, men. If she were into hucow and pony play 🥰

Ideally, I'd like to have a male partner who is into the same. But before, it was just me and my girl. She was obsessed with me (very loyal and protective, but not aggressive) and I, her (I'm a tactile, touchy person lol). We didn't couple often, but when we did, phew!

Ideally just a sub who is into dogs. I'm fine if she is not into human sex. I just like the idea of training someone into it.
Helping them become a better bitch for her dog lover. There are many ideas and scenarios to play with too. We would just have fun with it.
that is soooo cool

For instance, what sex and animal. Any human partners? To what extent would you live the lifestyle? If you have the ideal situation, what is it?

For me, I would want a female partner (human) with male dogs. I would want to live as a nudist too, having a place to go outside. Just letting the dogs lick whatever whenever all the time! Like during sex or just letting them lick job or rim you whenever. Alot of different stuff to try with docking and knotting too!
my dream is to have a male human partner, and we have a male/female doggo companion that we share ;)?

I guess an extension of my situation already.
I have my husband, and our GSD (would love 1 more though, I've always wanted a great dane)
But would love a girlfriend who likes to play with all of us.
My dream is to own a home on a large piece of land where it's secluded enough that I could be fucked any and everywhere. Hell, maybe even own a couple horses 😁
I have a Great Dane! 😈

well for me personally, I would say i would like to have a triad relationship with 2 bi women who both enjoy male dogs. I would like to have a nudist lifestyle as well. I would like my partners to enjoy watching/helping me with the male dogs and/or mares. under the right circumstances i would also like to have another bi male involved as well.

Back