What Mythical Creature Would You Have Sex With?

What mythical/fantasy creature(s) would you have sex with?

• Total voters
Pretty much all of the above, but if I had to choose my favorites, it would be Dragon, with it's massive size, ability to fly and it's big, sharp claws to keep my whole body pinned with just a single one...Griffin for similar reasons as the Dragon, but also the barbed feline cock of its lion body...and Werewolf because I absolutely love canines and a Werewolf is basically just a massive and even wilder canine to breed me ;3

Assume you find a unicorn. Assume further that the mythology is correct - A unicorn can only be touched by a virgin. Assume still further that you are indeed a virgin. What, exactly, happens when you spank up a stiffy and slip it into the unicorn?

If they've got a penis I'm sure I could be talked into giving it a try, but I'm not really into beaks so anybody with an avian face is not quite as much of a turn on as someone with a muzzle to nuzzle.

Top 3:
1. Dragon - Fav mythological creature and making love with one would be absolutely magical!
2. Werewolf - Fav real animal is wolf so sex with a werewolf would naturally be the best of both worlds being mix of wolf and human.
3. Minotaur - A bipedal bull-man with bull balls and a bull cock, who could possibly speak my language, yes please!

8b84af73ab21774945701e14b4d7dc2b.jpg785d4a895bc21892d65e77a88576408692d6999a.png68ae12c54ea12d0f55ec1087364db493b1dd3703.png
I personally feel that Centaurides command a sexual presences so overwhelming, that one cannot help but become lust-ridden and hopelessly in love, all at once. This is why I love Centaurides; everything about them is overwhelmingly sexual.

In the classic definition I'd have to go werewolf. Something about the feminine lupin form does it for me. However if there are any Forgotten Realms fans who have read a certain series of books there is a pair of shapeshifting dragon sisters who are rather promiscuous. I'm not into dom/sub but in that case I would submit to anything they wanted.
A female were-dragon would be super hot.

Dragons are absolute sex gods and oh man what I wouldn't/would do to be with one 😩

Also voted for werewolf, unicorn, griffin (remember seeing the ones from Log Horizon, they just look like bald eagles which I also love with legs and a nice thin lion-esque tail on the backside...... I'd do one any day :love:), and phoenix (underrated in this poll THEY'RE LITERALLY SO FUCKING HOT)

Back