What kinda dog would you want to make out with for hours straight?

None. I don't like kissing, or when dogs lick inside my mouth. But I do love when they pick a part of your body and lick it.

For instance, I had a GSD that was obsessed with licking my feet. So after a long day I would sit and watch a movie while she basically gave me a foot rub down with her tongue.

Our two labs do well.
I have really enjoyed two Coonhounds for over three hours before I needed a break.
Strong and energetic, quick to rebound... lovely licking me to orgasm between mounts and generally pleased to have me to themselves.... after a two hour break, I was ready for two more with them. Well used and good fit for me. They live 8 hours away and we try to connect three times a year...
Each to her own :), these hounds are a great fit for me.

Something super slobbery with a big tongue that likes to lick. Pits, rotties, malamutes, labs, etc
Dane or Doberman, I want sloppy tongue action
All of these breeds would be splendid kissing partners. I have limited experience, but my favs have been a chocolate lab, golden retriever, and Rottweiler. Those all had a big tongue, were eager to kiss, and just the right amount of slobber imo

For me this handsome fellow I found in the solo>dogs>pitbull section here. I am obsessed with this guy he has become my go to masturbating material.0514362554 (1).jpg

Gosh I loved making out with a German Shephard while rubbing his sheath he'd get so excited...
Id also love to makeout with an Australian shepards for hours while rubbing his sheath :3

any large breed that has a big slobbery tongue and droopy jowls. i want those big juicy jowls to slap my cheeks with drool as the beast chokes me with his tongue as we make out. there’s nothing i want more than to get up face to face with a dog and shove my tongue into it’s loose jowls, tasting every bit and swallowing all the drool i can. i don’t know what it is about dog tongues and slobber that turn me on so much but i just go crazy for it🤤

Back