What kinda dog would you want to make out with for hours straight?

I would love to make out with a Saint Bernard, an English Mastiff, and a Neapolitan Mastiff. Extra large dogs always give the best kisses.

The thought of doing it for hours, is really erotic. I'd want it to get messy, with my arms and hair coated in slobber and my tongue starting to get sensitive. We would be kissing on the floor together, sitting up and facing one another. Then shift to laying down with them standing over me, feeding on my mouth. I wouldn't move as their slobber dripped onto my face, and I would let my tongue slip out of my mouth ever so slightly at random intervals just for fun.

When they would start to get disinterested, I would sit back up and start to feed them very small amounts of food from inside my mouth to keep them interested. I always have apples around in my house, so I'd probably cut up some of those and spread a little bit of peanut butter of them. I'd start to eat them in my mouth, before pausing with my mouth open, letting the dogs have free reign on my mouth.

Maybe I'd let them drink from my mouth to keep them especially interested...and to let it get a bit messier. I would probably lay back down on the ground, fill my mouth with water and let them drink. I might try to coax them into sitting down on me so that a little more slobber can stick to me, and so I could feel their weight and hair against me as we kissed.

Getting to do this with at least one of these giant breeds would be a dream, but imagine multiples of each....
Goddamn that food part is super hot.. it’s like a kink of mine lol

I would love to make out with a Saint Bernard, an English Mastiff, and a Neapolitan Mastiff. Extra large dogs always give the best kisses.

The thought of doing it for hours, is really erotic. I'd want it to get messy, with my arms and hair coated in slobber and my tongue starting to get sensitive. We would be kissing on the floor together, sitting up and facing one another. Then shift to laying down with them standing over me, feeding on my mouth. I wouldn't move as their slobber dripped onto my face, and I would let my tongue slip out of my mouth ever so slightly at random intervals just for fun.

When they would start to get disinterested, I would sit back up and start to feed them very small amounts of food from inside my mouth to keep them interested. I always have apples around in my house, so I'd probably cut up some of those and spread a little bit of peanut butter of them. I'd start to eat them in my mouth, before pausing with my mouth open, letting the dogs have free reign on my mouth.

Maybe I'd let them drink from my mouth to keep them especially interested...and to let it get a bit messier. I would probably lay back down on the ground, fill my mouth with water and let them drink. I might try to coax them into sitting down on me so that a little more slobber can stick to me, and so I could feel their weight and hair against me as we kissed.

Getting to do this with at least one of these giant breeds would be a dream, but imagine multiples of each....
By chance, what about Rotwilers?
Any other dogs?

Back