What kinda dog would you want to make out with for hours straight?

I personally would love to make out with many dogs. Labs, Goldens, Huskies, German Sheps, Rotties, Dobermans, Malamutes, Mountain Dogs, & Ridgebacks I would let lick all over and inside my mouth no questions asked lol.

There’s quite a lot of mixed dogs that I find attractive too. For me, they have to be large & well kept. The bearded breeds I don’t like due to the wet fur around their mouth and the super big dogs with the droopy mouths (mastiffs) I don’t like because I feel like they don’t lick all the fast, intensely, or for very long. But if a dog is large, regal looking, and in good health then we can play tonsil hockey anytime

doberman, cane corso, akita, american bully, border terrier, bull terrier, alaskan malamute.... lots of very very handsome dog breeds out there :husky_love:

my mouth was accidentally licked by a friends dog and it was like a switch went off in my head. Now I can’t get the thought of actually making out, out of my head. Idk how I would feel about the drool, but I liked the wide meaty tongue. I’d say a bully pit, Doberman or rottie

my mouth was accidentally licked by a friends dog and it was like a switch went off in my head. Now I can’t get the thought of actually making out, out of my head. Idk how I would feel about the drool, but I liked the wide meaty tongue. I’d say a bully pit, Doberman or rottie
The more you do it, the more you like it. I would love to have a sloppy session with a dog

I've only made out with a German shepherd and their tongue was rough. I would of course makeout with them again and hope to at some point but otherwise I like big breeds. Not sure if I'd be into drooly kisses but definitely would love to try it. A St Bernard or mastiff of some kind would be fun, and in the realm of fantasy I'd 1000% want a wolf, but ultimately I'd make out with just about all bigger dogs.

I would love to make out with a Saint Bernard, an English Mastiff, and a Neapolitan Mastiff. Extra large dogs always give the best kisses.

The thought of doing it for hours, is really erotic. I'd want it to get messy, with my arms and hair coated in slobber and my tongue starting to get sensitive. We would be kissing on the floor together, sitting up and facing one another. Then shift to laying down with them standing over me, feeding on my mouth. I wouldn't move as their slobber dripped onto my face, and I would let my tongue slip out of my mouth ever so slightly at random intervals just for fun.

When they would start to get disinterested, I would sit back up and start to feed them very small amounts of food from inside my mouth to keep them interested. I always have apples around in my house, so I'd probably cut up some of those and spread a little bit of peanut butter of them. I'd start to eat them in my mouth, before pausing with my mouth open, letting the dogs have free reign on my mouth.

Maybe I'd let them drink from my mouth to keep them especially interested...and to let it get a bit messier. I would probably lay back down on the ground, fill my mouth with water and let them drink. I might try to coax them into sitting down on me so that a little more slobber can stick to me, and so I could feel their weight and hair against me as we kissed.

Getting to do this with at least one of these giant breeds would be a dream, but imagine multiples of each....
Wow, love how much thought you have put into it. Sounds perfect!

Reactions: Liz
Most large/medium size breeds, would love to do it with a big fluffly dog, like a chow chow, a St.Bernard or a Malamute. I have done it only with my dog, and it was for a short while only. He is an american stafford mix with a bull terrier (or at least that's what we think lol) and when he wants affection he usually puts his head on my legs and doesn't let me get up, and sometimes he gets really pushy trying to lick my face, something that i don't usually let him do. Well this time he got really pushy, ended up making me lay down on the ground, and then he layed down on top of me, and started to force his tongue into my mouth. At that point I gave up and started making up with him. After a while I had to make him stop (wich was hard btw) and get up, since didn't want someone on my house coming home and see me doing that, but it was amazing

Man, I wish I had a giant dog, like a St. Bernard, or a Leonberg er to make out with, and when it gets bored of that, put some food in my mouth and let them eat out my mouth for as long as they wanted. I’ve done that before and it’s more arousing than anything in my life and I have no clue why!

Man, I wish I had a giant dog, like a St. Bernard, or a Leonberg er to make out with, and when it gets bored of that, put some food in my mouth and let them eat out my mouth for as long as they wanted. I’ve done that before and it’s more arousing than anything in my life and I have no clue why!
Saint Bernard’s make the best kissers I’ve never let mine eat out of my mouth but it sounds very arousing 😍😍

Back