What kinda dog would you want to make out with for hours straight?

Always loved the idea of making out with a female German shepherd, they have to be some of the hottest animals out there

I had the chance to make out with a boxer a few years ago. I was rubbing and feeling his sides/muscles and he was super into it. It was so hot! 🥵🥵🥵

My parents have a mastiff/Bernese mountain dog cross that has bonded to me and I really want to try making out with him when I go home to visit them for Christmas.

Question for those who are into slobber, he drools A LOT and I am curious what it's taste/texture is like. Did you immediately like it or did it take some getting used to? You can DM me as well if you like. I always enjoy chatting. Thanks!

I had the chance to make out with a boxer a few years ago. I was rubbing and feeling his sides/muscles and he was super into it. It was so hot! 🥵🥵🥵

My parents have a mastiff/Bernese mountain dog cross that has bonded to me and I really want to try making out with him when I go home to visit them for Christmas.

Question for those who are into slobber, he drools A LOT and I am curious what its taste/texture is like. Did you immediately like it or did it take some getting used to? You can DM me as well if you like. I always enjoy chatting. Thanks!
I have a Saint Bernard and she drools A LOT and I’m into the slobber, as far as taste it’s depends if she’s just recently got a drink there is almost no taste but then if she’s eating something it’s will have a faint taste of whatever it is she ate but no matter what it’s delicious. As far as texture its fairly thick and slimy, I enjoyed it pretty much right from the beginning and it’s just grown on me more over time. 😍

I have a Saint Bernard and she drools A LOT and I’m into the slobber, as far as taste it’s depends if she’s just recently got a drink there is almost no taste but then if she’s eating something it’s will have a faint taste of whatever it is she ate but no matter what it’s delicious. As far as texture its fairly thick and slimy, I enjoyed it pretty much right from the beginning and it’s just grown on me more over time. 😍
Thank you for your input, I appreciate it. I was worried that it would be nasty but it's good to know it basically has no taste to it.

Now I can't wait to make out with him, haha! 😅☺️

that's so hot omfgggg yess I need to hear more>~<

husky, border collie, german shepherd MAYBE, australian shepherd. golden retriever great pyreneese, Bernese Mountain Dog,
Chinook, Samoyed, Belgian Malinois, Belgian Sheepdog, Belgian Sheepdog.... I mean if I keep thinking

Reactions: Liz
I would go for a dog with wolf-like features, GSD or other similar breeds with longer coat of fur and pointy ears asking to be scratched while kissing :gsd_love:

My dream doggo would be black Old German Shepard like that one ;3

Attachments

• black-long-haired-german-shepherd-3-683x1024.jpg
    black-long-haired-german-shepherd-3-683x1024.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 24
I am lucky to kiss my shepherd daily and i have quite some experience. Rottweiler and Cane corso are still on my wishlist

Reactions: Liz
Back