What is your favorite genre of music?

• Country

• Rock

• Heavy Metal

• Pop

• Rap

• Hip-Hop

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pop for me....but it is very artist depend to just call it all pop is so broad. Dua lipa and Marina and the Diamonds (now just Marina) are goddesses upon this earth and the music industry lol.

Every genre has good & bad songs ,but definitely takes time to find em. Main for me is underground-Hip hop ,DnB ,Reggae ,Oldschool

Heavy metal. I only listen to music while I lift, and heavy metal seems to help get me motivated.

Easy listening, pop, some rock, electronic music but absolutly no shit like house , hip hop, hop hip or rap

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all kinds of music, from Mississippi delta blues, to oldies, to metal and country. I'm a very multifaceted person musically... but my soul is metal 🤘

Personally I don't have a go to genre, I like pretty much any song that has a good beat. I even find myself humming songs I don't really think about, simply because they have a good beat.

Older or newer? My older pick would either the sex pistols or the cure. Of the new stuff, I like what Travis Barker has been doing but he's more pop punk. I've enjoyed all of Suecos last album too. Can't forget Good Charlotte, Paramore, and MCR too
all solid answers, you have the best music taste on this forum for sure ❤️

Mostly punk (Bad Religion, Propagandhi, Dropkick Murphys, etc.) but grew up in a musical family so if I like a song, I like it, no matter the genre. I also know way more 80s songs than what most would consider healthy.

Back