What is your favorite genre of music?

• Country

• Rock

• Heavy Metal

• Pop

• Rap

• Hip-Hop

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m a fan of the classics. Grateful Dead is my top band. They’re technically rock but they’re a breed unto their own if you ask me. Otherwise I like most anything twangy.

I use to DJ and I like pretty much all genre and music from classical through modern but I tend to play more country over all the others probably because there are more country songs with the word horse in it than any other genre lol

I'm a metal head first and foremost. Most people are pretty surprised when they find out what kind of metal I'm into, actually. But I like pretty much all genres of music. I listen to electro swing, jazz, and lofi quite regularly. But metal is my go-to, for sure.

Rock... and electronica

classical mixed with electronica is mmmf tho 🤤

Prog rock is my go-to choice, whether '70s classic prog (Pink Floyd, Yes, (early) Genesis, ELP, etc) or current day neo-prog (Steven Wilson, IQ, plus Marillion). However, plenty of other stuff too from symphonic metal (Nightwish) to the blues (Joe Bonamassa) and much in between. Rock on, zv. 🕺

Man, no Jazz? No classical? No Electronica? My go-tos are usually Rock and Metal, but sometime I'll get into a mood to listen to classical as well.

yeah. there are a lot of things missing from the list of options. even "other" would be better than nothing else. none of the above are my "go to" genres. i enjoy some rock, but not a lot, and not as much as other things.

-Rock (Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Grunge Rock, Alternative Rock)
-Metal (Heavy Metal, Death Metal, Hair Metal, Glam Metal, Industrial Metal, Nu Metal, Rap Metal, Techno Metal, Symphonic Metal)
-Pop (New Wave, Synthpop, Disco, Post-Disco, Techno, Industrial, Electronic)

Too bad there was no option for Classical, Orchestral, or Symphonic. I'm not really into straight Rap, and I despise Country with a passion.

Let’s write a song. I’ll start us off.....

“Going down to the store to buy me some juice. When I fuck DeeDee, I’ll be on Mateuse.”

truth is i like all music but music apps always seems to steer me toward country & rock for weeks, then after a while i'll think, for example, "i haven't heard some Macklemore in a while" :p

Rock, but also Classical, Jazz, Movie Soundtracks and more.

I listen to pretty much everything (except non-Johnny Cash country music) but I mostly listen to orchestral stuff (movie/video game sountracks). But I'm also really into lofi and jazz, and I can sing along to almost any Spice Girls song :sneaky:

some old ass electro like Kraftwerk or JMJ, i like SOAD and SLOT too, Soda Stereo is a pretty nice pick too

Back