sucking dog dick

Personally I would rather get not at first and then suck a dog off afterwards but one of the first times I had sex with a dog he was jumping all around and I was just so excited that he briefly penetrated me that when he moved around in my head I started jerking him off and leading his cock into my mouth. Unfortunately I could not take the knot in my mouth but he was coming down my throat

I haven't yet, but I really want to give deepthroating a red rocket a college try :sneaky:

I also want to lick/suck on the glans of a stallion, as well as his big ol' balls ;)

It is true that a dog's cum "tastes like rusty nails?" I have a cum swallowing fetish but that sounds absolutely vile. How does horse cum compare in taste?

I'm told it's like a coppery, metallic kind of taste, like the old pennys (US) would taste and maybe still do.

I haven't yet, but I really want to give deepthroating a red rocket a college try :sneaky:

I also want to lick/suck on the glans of a stallion, as well as his big ol' balls ;)

It is true that a dog's cum "tastes like rusty nails?" I have a cum swallowing fetish but that sounds absolutely vile. How does horse cum compare in taste?

i sucked on a horse cock once it was 10/10 experience would reccomend. His semen tasted a bit like how do I put this strange. It was super watery but also kinda clumpy. There was a lot though. Also I kinda licked the place around the tip and got some horse smegma definitely an exotic taste.

you can always find a stray dog to suck off in a discrete location lol in houston we have this place in the hood where i live that people dump dogs every day and they are just running wild and un nutered it often leads to cannibalism which is depressing to think about i dont know where you live but do some research about a place in a bad area in your city where people dump dogs and you could explore your sexuality threw that

I sucked off a stray once when I was in college.

I'm told it's like a coppery, metallic kind of taste, like the old pennys (US) would taste and maybe still do.
That doesn't sound too appealing, but it's not like it will kill me. I won't try to let that get in the way of me sucking a dog cock. Thank you for your reply.

i sucked on a horse cock once it was 10/10 experience would reccomend. His semen tasted a bit like how do I put this strange. It was super watery but also kinda clumpy. There was a lot though. Also I kinda licked the place around the tip and got some horse smegma definitely an exotic taste.
I'm glad you had some much fun, you make me want to taste a horse's cock that much more 🥰 🐴 Interesting description of it's cum. Makes me think of that Jackass bit where they put horse cum in I think it was Johnny's lotion bottle. Thank you for your story and reply ;)

That doesn't sound too appealing, but it's not like it will kill me. I won't try to let that get in the way of me sucking a dog cock. Thank you for your reply.

I'm glad you had some much fun, you make me want to taste a horse's cock that much more 🥰 🐴 Interesting description of it's cum. Makes me think of that Jackass bit where they put horse cum in I think it was Johnny's lotion bottle. Thank you for your story and reply ;)
yup no problem hope you get to taste some horse cum soon!

Hello ! I don't own a dog but I too have a fantasy of sucking one. There is one in my village constantly roaming around the street and I know he likes to be petted as I did it before and turned around on his back and let me scratch his belly, he's a small one and has small balls but I guess it should be fine. Any ideas how to get to suck him without being seen ? I have a house but I live with someone so I can't bring him in the patio to suck him off. Ty

Hello ! I don't own a dog but I too have a fantasy of sucking one. There is one in my village constantly roaming around the street and I know he likes to be petted as I did it before and turned around on his back and let me scratch his belly, he's a small one and has small balls but I guess it should be fine. Any ideas how to get to suck him without being seen ? I have a house but I live with someone so I can't bring him in the patio to suck him off. Ty
unless you plan to adopt him as well, i'd say don't.. if he has an owner and just likes to roam, i'd also say don't. you don't know how his owner might react to him potentially asking for sex later.

Sucking dog dick is just totally sexy and amazing and fulfilling and just tastes so good! I am very attracted to dogs and I'm kind of a slut for big, strong dogs with big dicks 😍😍 I have been sucking off dogs since i was 13 and I've finally accepted that im a slut for dogs and i don't hold back at all now! If I like a dog I won't hesitate to put his dick in my mouth and suck and suck and suck on it until his balls are empty! Wrapping my slutty lips around a hot dogs penis and swirling my tongue around his dick head in my mouth as I bob my head up and down on his shaft is something i do multiple times a day now and i just LOVE it! I love being a slut for dogs!!

Like anything else sexual your receptiveness to the taste of it will be totally dependent on your psychological state. It's not food, so it doesn't taste "good" like food does, but the taste is definitely to die for when appreciated for what it is; sensory feedback that your partner is experiencing great sexual pleasure from your slutty little mouth sliding across is hot cock. If the thought of yourself with a mouth full of dog cum turns you on you will be entranced by the flavor, believe me.

I have seen a lot of video's of women doing it and I have read if someone was to do it there is a right way and a wrong way. I think it is s hot thought that a person would just have a male K9 relax after receiving pleasure to return the favor.

I am trying to do as much research as possible to ensure that if it happens (god I sooo hope it will) that it is a mutually enjoyable experience for all....just like humans there will be dogs out there that don't want it and ones that want it all the time...there must be so many beautiful dog cocks just waiting for a willing mouth to gently tease, lick, keep moist and 'accept' into one!!! - so here's researching....no pressure, no forcing just gratefully receiving! :love:

Back