sucking dog dick

Sucking was the first sexual thing I did with a dog after experimenting with the handjob. Happened back in 1992 while in highschool. Cant even imagine where I took the bravery to take it in my mouth because back then it seemed disgusting for me to suck even human dick. It's also not about being a zoo because I'm not really a zoo. I just like everything.

Anyways, I first tasted the precum from my hand and as it didnt taste bad I daret to suck the cock. Of course, first his cock was tiny. I didn't even know then that it will grow bigger at some point. So I sucked that thin stick, got some iron-tasting liquid in my mouth and it was cool all together.

Later, after we had fucking experiences, I obviously sucked his fully-grown cock. Sometimes I sucked him right after he pulled it out and got some good mouthfulls. Sometimes I only sucked him, having been jerked him erected first. But usually I let him hump a little before sucking because, you know, its really uncomfortable if a GS humps your mouth with full force. Not that it goes too deep (which it does too) but mostly because I was worried about my teeth accidentally hurting his delicate cock. So I mostly let him hump off the main excitement and then sucked him when he was already relaxed. Didn't matter much cause he kept squirting for awhile.

Sucking dog cock is something I've never forgotten. I'd kill to do it again till my stomachs full. Also a fantasy of mine is to have my mouth knotted! One day hopefully.

there is something incredibly dirty about sucking a dogs lovely cock, something that makes me feel so humiliated and ashamed, and yet so incredibly turned on that I've managed to orgasm just by sucking a dogs cock. It truly is wonderful.
Do you particularly enjoy the humiliated and ashamed bit?

i love doing it, i do love the taste of dick.
love having my K9 boy stand over me cumming in my mouth. 🤤
have suck a fair few blokes off over the years love them cumming too. 🤤
have sucked two mini stallions off a fair few times but couldn't get them to the happy ending stage 😔

you can always find a stray dog to suck off in a discrete location lol in houston we have this place in the hood where i live that people dump dogs every day and they are just running wild and un nutered it often leads to cannibalism which is depressing to think about i dont know where you live but do some research about a place in a bad area in your city where people dump dogs and you could explore your sexuality threw that

sometimes i wich i could say the same ... i am curious about dog dicks, but i don't have a dog and strays aren't a thing in germany

Never had access to an intact dog to try it. My wife isn't zoo, and I don't know how I'd justify getting an un-neutered dog, so probably not something that's going to happen. I have zero interest in getting mounted, but I'd definitely like to try sucking one off.
That’s my issue! I’d love to try it! It we have 6 little dogs! I can’t justify getting a big unneutered dog! And my wife is definitely not into it, sucks!

I haven't yet, but I really want to give deepthroating a red rocket a college try :sneaky:

I also want to lick/suck on the glans of a stallion, as well as his big ol' balls ;)

It is true that a dog's cum "tastes like rusty nails?" I have a cum swallowing fetish but that sounds absolutely vile. How does horse cum compare in taste?

I haven't yet, but I really want to give deepthroating a red rocket a college try :sneaky:

I also want to lick/suck on the glans of a stallion, as well as his big ol' balls ;)

It is true that a dog's cum "tastes like rusty nails?" I have a cum swallowing fetish but that sounds absolutely vile. How does horse cum compare in taste?
dunno about rusty, but nails pretty much covers it... a metallic taste, like sucking on a coin or licking a 9V battery. i have no comparison, never tasted a horse and never felt like tasting my own.

I've sucked heaps of male cocks and only 2 dog cocks....dogs taste so much better....yum. I'd like to find a furry loving friend to have some fun with. Normal people are boring as fuck.
This may send me over the edge and say to the hell with my landlord and have hubby get us a dog. I’m crazy sexual already at 27 years old. Being in fitness has my hormones up all the time. Ugh. I need a dog to itch this scratch.

This is such a hot site..im limiting coming on here to Fridays because I leave full of un fulfilled wishes to have a dogs cock!!!! I'd totally me there for his pleasure..so all the advice about keeping it moist, teasing his tip, holding the knot, gently putting my mouth around him, accepting the cum....hopefully one day I can prove I have learned something..until then I just get very horny and stiff thinking about it! - love this site
This is what I deal with. Lol. I limit myself cause I’ll go insane wanting a dog.

Back