sucking dog dick

Never had access to an intact dog to try it. My wife isn't zoo, and I don't know how I'd justify getting an un-neutered dog, so probably not something that's going to happen. I have zero interest in getting mounted, but I'd definitely like to try sucking one off.
you can always find a stray dog to suck off in a discrete location lol in houston we have this place in the hood where i live that people dump dogs every day and they are just running wild and un nutered it often leads to cannibalism which is depressing to think about i dont know where you live but do some research about a place in a bad area in your city where people dump dogs and you could explore your sexuality threw that

you can always find a stray dog to suck off in a discrete location lol in houston we have this place in the hood where i live that people dump dogs every day and they are just running wild and un nutered it often leads to cannibalism which is depressing to think about i dont know where you live but do some research about a place in a bad area in your city where people dump dogs and you could explore your sexuality threw that
That sounds sketchy as hell. I'm not about to drive down to the hood to suck some dog dick. lol. I'd be more apt to feign an interest in dog breeding, or start a dog sitting service, but I work full time. Imagine those happy clients though. lol

yeah it was just an idea even with not judgind zoophilia it still sounds fucking retarted XD i havent done that just an idea just adopt a breed of dog that specifically turns you on husky German shepherd pit bull Rottweiler etc and dont have it nuetored and have some fun lol

I enjoy slurping on dog cock every once in awhile. My mouth isn't the preferred place to have one of my boys, but when I do go down on them, I like to have them sit on the edge of the sofa or bed and slide on in between their front legs. I usually got to control them from riding my face by keeping a hand on their back and hind leg. I got a gag reflex, so they can only dig their front paw's claws into my shoulders while I work on them.

Is it Channelview? Cause there are pack of them over here.

He w

as our rescue pet, so he’d been fixed. One day when I was home alone I put him on his side and played with his sheath. His cock came out a bit and I licked it. So I kept pulling easily on his sheath and got it to come out to the knot and put it all in my mouth and played with it with my lips and tongue. He just laid back without protest
what else have you done with him

Oh fuck - I stopped with my friend where she boards a horse last week. I had a chance to see the horse cock in person and wow that is one hell of a cock. are you thinking about sucking or fucking?
My grandpa used to breed horses. His stud was hard about half the time I saw him. Damn I was tempted to try to pay him a visit at the barn when I was over, but never got the balls. They were VERY christan, so I can't even imagine getting caught sucking off his horse. lol

that probably wouldn't have been a good mix LOL its just that they are sooo big and in the videos they have a lot of cum. then you saw the horses fuck

what about pigs? I understand that there corkscrew dicks turn as they fun
I've seen a few videos. They don't really do much for me. Sure, they cum for days, but they're ugly and flabby in my opinion. They do leave a damned impressive creampie though. lol

Back