sucking dog dick

At 10 i found myself getting into a routines of coming home from school and having a shower and Henry our family dog started to give me oral, after 4 days of having some pretty great orgasm by him i thought it was only fair to suck his cock!! I never been so proud of myself in giving oral pleasure to Henry. Love to try other animals with a right person. xx
Are you in the UK ?

I had to get used to the metallic taste of dogcsemens but always loved to suck that dog of. Loved the feeling of his rocket, especially completly hard.

Sadly its a long time ago and that dog is long gone now, but yes, loved it.

I would.like any cum off and cumswap with you...
Only 4 guys fucked me so far and 3 of them didnt like a taste of their own cum and refused to lick it off and taste it and one just loved it, he was much older but best horny sex i had with a guy !!! And yes licking my nipples is hard enough any thing lower i thing i end up in hospital !!! xx

Only 4 guys fucked me so far and 3 of them didnt like a taste of their own cum and refused to lick it off and taste it and one just loved it, he was much older but best horny sex i had with a guy !!! And yes licking my nipples is hard enough any thing lower i thing i end up in hospital !!! xx
I love finishing that creampie 🤤

Hahaha then, dont try it, let some older guy do it.
A woman loved it when i licked my own cum from her pussy and the french kissed her
I had a cuckold threesome with my ex wife and a black guy years ago, he came in her and I ate the creampie, fed some of it back to her, she loved it. Later on the same night she sucked him off and then fed me his cum....best night of my life!

I'm an older guy and I've loved sucking dog cocks for decades. (I have NO desire to do anything with a human guy at all!) I've been with large, medium and small dogs, neutered and intact, young, old, most any description. I like medium sized dogs with a comfortable mouthful of knot.

I once had a fairly big dog who had been neutered as a pup (before I got him) and he had kind of a pencil dick. He loved to be sucked, though, and he'd face-fuck me like there was no tomorrow and tie with my mouth for maybe 10-12 minutes every time. His penis was surprisingly thick and knotty when he was erect! I love the taste of a neutered male dog, even though, as a rule, they don't squirt anything. Some of them will surprise you with how horny and into it they are.

My favorite "flavor" of dog cock is elderly, intact males. They're unlikely to get it any other way and they're grateful for the attention. The older boys often as not aren't very humpy so I have to do most of their work for them. A smallish, older Lab mix would frequently show up at my house and invite himself in for a blowjob. He'd always gift me with a tasty mouthful of doggy juice, then he'd be so happy afterwards that he would be all full of kisses and cuddles. He was rather well endowed for his size and sometimes he'd let me dock with his sheath.

EDIT: typo.

you can always find a stray dog to suck off in a discrete location lol in houston we have this place in the hood where i live that people dump dogs every day and they are just running wild and un nutered it often leads to cannibalism which is depressing to think about i dont know where you live but do some research about a place in a bad area in your city where people dump dogs and you could explore your sexuality threw that
Shout out to Houston. Just south of Downtown there is third ward and sort of abandoned Chinatown. Real ghetto almost comparable to Skidrow . Can confirm as I drove through it, I must have seen at least 4 stray dogs and 6 balls between them. Stray dog cocks aren't too bad, but the real satisfaction is picking up a stray, taking him home and bathing/feeding him. Then when he's all nice and clean, play with that wonderful package till you're ready to turn him in to the shelter. Better if you can foster him until an owner is found. It's that easy folks. Anyone has the capacity to save a stray dog whilst also getting your succ on.

Shout out to Houston. Just south of Downtown there is third ward and sort of abandoned Chinatown. Real ghetto almost comparable to Skidrow . Can confirm as I drove through it, I must have seen at least 4 stray dogs and 6 balls between them. Stray dog cocks aren't too bad, but the real satisfaction is picking up a stray, taking him home and bathing/feeding him. Then when he's all nice and clean, play with that wonderful package till you're ready to turn him in to the shelter. Better if you can foster him until an owner is found. It's that easy folks. Anyone has the capacity to save a stray dog whilst also getting your succ on.
Mm, that sounds perfect. Save a dog and please him as well. They all deserve the best.

yeah, i can see a dog who learns humans can be sex partners ever getting a forever home

Despite what everyone parrots here, dogs don’t turn into sex-fiend rapists as soon as they fuck a human.
and i have my own experience with few becoming something along those lines... not really "sex-fiends", just pestering their owners for sex a lot. or taking their blue balls out on stuff like furniture. all it takes is show them a human can scratch that itch as well as any female dog. one lost his balls thanks to my dumb and horny younger self after showing him his thing can do more than just pee.

just something to keep in mind if anyone tries to mess with animal of someone else or animal they plan to dump at a shelter after having their fun as the poster i originally quoted brought up. actually doing it being a very shit thing to do is another story....

To be fair, I thought everyone knew that dogs get spayed/neutered when they get re-adopted but good point I guess 👌
to be fairer, i thought everyone knew there are other places besides usa (where this "issue" seems to be pushed the hardest). in some places the whole spay/neuter everything is not pushed as hard... here in czech republic it's not that hard to find shelters which don't do that before rehoming. then again, stray dogs are not an issue here either so that might be why.

Back