Slut

Do you like being called a slut if you are fucked by a dog or horse, the people who are watching might call you that but do you like being called that?

When I am in heat with a man, a woman or a dog it is ok to be called a slut. I normal situations I would refuse it!

My girlfriend loves being called a slut by strangers, or any other degrading term but that's because she is the submissive type

I agree with most of the responses I have read. I think it definitely depends on context.

My friends and I often use it in a playful context towards one another, and when my SO or a few other men I am close to call me that it is usually ment affectionately or meant to be sexy...so, all good connotations!!

During sex or while performing sexual acts...it is a huge turn on and will make me cum so much harder!!

i'm sure there are submissive types that do... well, those and the ppl who seem to believe having sex with an animal is degrading/humiliating for some reason
none of my dogs talk, so no idea if any of them thinks of me this way

I'm a submissive type and a dirty girl/wife and love being called slut during sex. Hubby calls me a slot when we fuck, when I share him with girls we are both called sluts/when he has shared me with another guy (we are swingers), and I wanna be called a slut when I finally get to suck/fuck a dog as well.

I look at being called a slut by my husband as a huge compliment, i have skill and I turn him on when I am being horny/dirty/kinky. It intensifies the horny moment and amazing orgasms. I have never taken being called a slut as an insult to me. I feel proud when being called a slut but that just me. I know there are more ladies out there that enjoy and love being called a slut. And if there are any ladies out there scared to admit it find a post/comment or a chick that proudly admits and PM for the support.

Don't be ashamed be proud of being called a slut.. lol

Do you like being called a slut if you are fucked by a dog or horse, the people who are watching might call you that but do you like being called that?
My wife loves it when she's called a slut, cumdumpster, fuckslut, breeding bitch anything of that nature when getting pounded by man or beast. I get more turned on than ever myself watching her take another cock and being used as she's loving it every bit.

enjoy being called names, turn on for me!!!!
You and my wife would get along greatly. She loves getting called names and degraded when getting fucked by beast or by man especially when they spill seed deep in her. She's wanting to know where you found the restraint with neck cushion in your profile picture as we've searched for one just like that but yet to find one.

Having relationships (sexual interaction) with animals is healthy and good, because it is intense and because it takes us to the basics of what we are, as sexual beings, in our animal aspect, genuine and healthy! There is nothing more exciting, sensual and emotionally fruitful than for a woman, to naturally assume her excitement and desire, to open up and desire to fuck, with an animal, feeling the deep penetration of a penis, which is also consensual, excited and desirous of interaction. It is beautiful and exciting! In view of this natural and spontaneous beauty, it is of the greatest injustice and degradation, that whoever acts like this would be called a “slut”, just because she has the courage to assume what she feels and wants. It is a hypocritical and reprehensible behavior. So, when the "label" is applied in the detrimental, disregarding sense, it is hateful, because disrespectful, of the natural things in life. ... However when said by a peer, who is imbued with the same natural and spontaneous feelings, it can result in an excitement arousal, further stimulating the will and yearning to engage more in fucking, intensely with incremental desire. smile

If my horse could talk, I'm sure he would call me his personal slut. That would excite me to death.
NOTE: None of this has ANYTHING to do with being submissive! I've never been submissive and certainly NEVER will be. Not dom, either.

When a human sex partner (females only) calls me a slut, that also turns me on a LOT, because I have earned that title from them, I assure you. From them, it is often in the context of "hot slut," "slutty tease," "slut tease," "slutty pussy tease," etc. A partner pulling my hair and screaming, "Oh fuck! Suck my pussy and make me cum hard, you fucking slut!" will send me almost to orgasm without touching myself. "OMG! You're such a slut!" also works nicely, and is usually while I'm being a merciless tease.

A few other things about the slut word:
- I dislike being called a dirty slut, nasty slut or filthy slut during sex or in any situation. I don't regard myself as dirty, nasty or filthy, even though I often am, in the opinion of some.
- I don't respond well if addressed in a PM by someone saying, "Hi slut!" I don't have anyone in real life who would do that, either.

I was taught to be a slut by a mother who was a slut. I act like one, I talk like one and often conduct myself on here like one. I dress like a slut, and in my profile picture, I am UNdressed like a slut. For every woman with whom I have sex, it is always my intent to be an absolute slut for them, and to make them just as slutty as I.
I think that about sums it up. Thanks for listening.
so well said...

I think it’s hot, if I was playing with a dog or horse and the guy watching/using me calls me a slut I’d like it. But I am hugely into verbal degrading and talking stuff

I AM a pure slut, and for women only.
As a creature of sex, that's why I was created.
My urges are deep, primal, overwhelming, and I am a tempestuous lover.
If I want you bad enough, I'll stop at nothing to have you.
I will take from you as much as I want. More than you thought you could give.
I will give back to you much more than that. More than you thought you could take.
I will always test the limits of your endurance, and the depth of your sexual hunger.
If you survive, you've proven yourself, and I'll be back for more.

© 2021 Kristy

I will give back to you much more than that. More than you thought you could take.
I will always test the limits of your endurance, and the depth of your sexual hunger.

© 2021 Kristy
Whoa! That is pretty intense! Awesome!

© 2021 Kristy
Challenge accepted!!!!!!:love:

© 2021 Kristy
Totally Yum, miz K....as usual😘

Back