Showing a non-zoo a zoo toy?

Definitely +1 on the framing - using fantasy terminology helps. Especially, for knotty toys, there seems like there's generally a growing acceptance of them as "monsters" or "dragons" or "fantasy domination" type space among purported non-zooey people.

But pussy fleshlights modeled after real animals still squick people out.

I think it's easier for people to accept the "knotting" as part of a power dynamic (especially the knotted wearables) but the cookie and doe fleshlights are just a proxy for fucking dogs and deer and mares. At least in my anecdotal experience showing people various bad dragon toys.

Bringing up the concept of Animal-like toys can be a great way to gauge someone's reaction. I was with two guys once and one of them was using a really big dildo. I mentioned something about bad dragon dildos. He mentioned he had heard of them and seemed interested while the other guy started going off about how disgusting it was and how people who buy them must want to abuse animals. I found out the other first guy was a zoo the other guy def not.

Bringing up the concept of Animal-like toys can be a great way to gauge someone's reaction. I was with two guys once and one of them was using a really big dildo. I mentioned something about bad dragon dildos. He mentioned he had heard of them and seemed interested while the other guy started going off about how disgusting it was and how people who buy them must want to abuse animals. I found out the other first guy was a zoo the other guy def not.
That's not a bad idea (y)

Several men on grindr have asked if I have sex toys, then asked to see them. I've got a few knotted toys and a horse and I sent pictures (without mentioning I'm into animals IRL). None of them had an obviously negative reaction, most of them were intrigued or thought it was hot.
Grindr is its own sketchy place, so you might have a different reaction elsewhere. That's simply been my experience.

My mother found a toy once, which led to an angry exchange for maybe 10 seconds and that was it. I don't think she's even realized what she was holding in the first place. She probably forgot about it since then.
Definitely +1 on the framing - using fantasy terminology helps. Especially, for knotty toys, there seems like there's generally a growing acceptance of them as "monsters" or "dragons" or "fantasy domination" type space among purported non-zooey people.

But pussy fleshlights modeled after real animals still squick people out.

I think it's easier for people to accept the "knotting" as part of a power dynamic (especially the knotted wearables) but the cookie and doe fleshlights are just a proxy for fucking dogs and deer and mares. At least in my anecdotal experience showing people various bad dragon toys.
The absurd part in all this is that it's deemed more acceptable to engage in fantasy slavery than fantasy dogfucking.

My mother found a toy once, which led to an angry exchange for maybe 10 seconds and that was it. I don't think she's even realized what she was holding in the first place. She probably forgot about it since then.

The absurd part in all this is that it's deemed more acceptable to engage in fantasy slavery than fantasy dogfucking.
:LOL: so true

Well it's an interesting conversation starteršŸ˜… most girls could just brush it off as a "wolf fantasy dildo". If they seem put off, then it's "nah I got it coz it looked interesting and it was a good price"

I generally just go for the dildo overload.
Open the cabinet they're in, and there's so many, including a couple of horse/dog dicks... But they don't often draw the attention.

Only to a fury. You can get away with that. Oh. I did leave my chance XL flaired out on a shelf and a friend went right past it. Didn't notice it fortunately. It must have been such an odd shape that it didn't look like anything to him.
But the times I thought to myself to just plonk it somewhere just to see people's reactions. I never would though... I think šŸ¤”

Only to a fury. You can get away with that. Oh. I did leave my chance XL flaired out on a shelf and a friend went right past it. Didn't notice it fortunately. It must have been such an odd shape that it didn't look like anything to him.
But the times I thought to myself to just plonk it somewhere just to see people's reactions. I never would though... I think šŸ¤”
I have an image of one dropping on a dinner table during a meal and wiggling around :D

Back