Showing a non-zoo a zoo toy?

TeamZoo

Citizen of Zooville
Anyone ever show a non-zoo a zoo toy?
What was their reaction? Did they recognize what it was?

Very impressive. Ever get a chance to use them on a woman? (/are you a woman or a guy?:whistle:)

Just looked at your previous posts Ms. McStuffins........maybe your sister could comment on this topic a bit:LOL:

It is always a slippery slope but I feel like the knotty toys usually bridge the gap between fantasy and real life experiences. I use that as a gauge to feel like it would be anything worth even discussing.
Have you gauged many people's interest this way?

Have you gauged many people's interest this way?
Not really had much luck with talking with people outside of the forum. There are people that post on another platform that seem to like the lifestyle also but I feel like they are too nervous to reveal their true intentions on there.

Obviously it's tricky and stressful to bring this to real life. Have you ever done any real zoo stuff?

If you just show someone a dog, or horse dildo, it will absolutely raise an eyebrow. Don't just go to the closet, pull out XL rex, and be like silly me, where did this come from? The best way to gauge this, is to get on the topic of sex toys in general. When and if, you get to the point where the person is like yeah sex toys are cool, That's when you show them all of your toys at once. You need to have a variety of toys for this to work or you risk looking like a fur (which may also be what you want,) or zoo. I have met a few people irl this way, furs/zoos cannot resist commenting on the dog knot toy in the back.

I think it would raise an eyebrow but I also think most average people wouldn't recognize a dildo with a knot as a facsimile of a dog penis. I certainly didn't know about knots until I got into this stuff:LOL:

Most people probably wouldn't know, but that is why you show them a variety of toys. If someone immediately picks out the horse/dog dildo among the others, It's a fantastic gateway to continue the conversation onto something more daring. If you get a puzzled look, just drop the subject completely, or move onto something else. The most important thing is to not push, or force, any part of that conversation.

That makes a lot of sense. I guess I need to start building my collection
I recommend platinum cure silicone toys for anything you are going to use. You could always have a couple nice toys, and then a bunch of cheap ones that never get any use, yet are there for a sense of ''normalcy.'' Do not store cheap toys together, or with platinum, It is very likely they will literally melt.

I've shown several non-zoo's my dog knot wearable. They're mostly intrigued, more than once they've replied "I wanna try it!." Maybe I've gotten too comfortable owning it but I'm not shy about it. Am I pushing my luck? Lol

Back