• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Showing a non-zoo a zoo toy?

You can get fantasy toys on a ton of mainstream toy sites nowadays. Tell them it’s like a “fantasy” or “dragon” or “monster” toy. You don’t have to tell ‘em the brand. Don’t have to tell them what it mimics.

I mean you can get tentacle dildos and I doubt most buyers want to actually be penetrated by an octopus :p

Someone mentioned people on reddit, they are not the norm. At least not among people who like to have fun with toys. Plenty of people use knotted toys because they simply feel good. Mine is a fantasy toy WITH a knot. Just let ‘em know you had a friend who enjoyed knotted toys and you decided to try ‘em out if you really must have an explanation.

Lots of people read smutty werewolf stuff atm, call it a werewolf toy :p

Really no reason to tell em it’s based on canids.

😅 You can get fantasy toys on a ton of mainstream toy sites nowadays. Tell them it’s like a “fantasy” or “dragon” or “monster” toy. You don’t have to tell ‘em the brand. Don’t have to tell them what it mimics.

I mean you can get tentacle dildos and I doubt most buyers want to actually be penetrated by an octopus :p

Someone mentioned people on reddit, they are not the norm. At least not among people who like to have fun with toys. Plenty of people use knotted toys because they simply feel good. Mine is a fantasy toy WITH a knot. Just let ‘em know you had a friend who enjoyed knotted toys and you decided to try ‘em out if you really must have an explanation.

Lots of people read smutty werewolf stuff atm, call it a werewolf toy :p

Really no reason to tell em it’s based on canids.
Inflatable knot?😅

Usually around furries since bad dragon is such a big site it's kind of a regular thing to have canine dildos and see them as just "fantasy toys"
There are still some people that just don't like them or don't wanna be seen as a zoo cause that's literally a death sentence in the furry community

Usually around furries since bad dragon is such a big site it's kind of a regular thing to have canine dildos and see them as just "fantasy toys"
There are still some people that just don't like them or don't wanna be seen as a zoo cause that's literally a death sentence in the furry community
BD is beyond just furries anymore. Just the other day my buddy (not a furry) said something with dragon in the name and I quipped “I would be better to be a bad dragon” and he immediately knew what I was talking about.
It’s so normal to know them that it doesn’t even get weird looks or questions

BD is beyond just furries anymore. Just the other day my buddy (not a furry) said something with dragon in the name and I quipped “I would be better to be a bad dragon” and he immediately knew what I was talking about.
It’s so normal to know them that it doesn’t even get weird looks or questions
Exactly! It's just such a big company that it's mainstream and usually people don't care

Back